Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:36 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Aenakume
Holy cow. >.<

I'm totally not into dolls - and the dolls I played with as a little girl were all handmade - but the hair on her is awesome.
You think so? I REALLY want a new wig for her. *lol* But I like that one enough not to butcher it. ^__^; None of those photos show how awful the blue shirt I made for her is either.

I do, but maybe my standards are just low. ^_^ I remember the first time I saw a real barbie. I was like 14 or 15. I couldn't believe how detailed it was and how tough it was even though it was so slinky and tiny. I'd never seen hair like that on a doll then either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:58 pm
I have to post something here cause I keep seeing anna's name toward the top of the threads and getting all excited that she might have posted on space between, and then it turning out I've just got bad eyes. XD  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:21 pm
Well, if you insist.... ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:01 am
I'm easily excited about these things!  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Deidra_Godwin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:58 pm
hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:12 pm
I can't believe you guys actually got that RP restarted. biggrin I thought for sure that it was dead for good.

I'm truly impressed. Congratulations. 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:50 pm
I know what you mean Saria. I mean, it's even got me posting in it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:07 pm
You know, she's thinking about making another version of it in Barton Town, as sort of an ad for the guild.  

Saria Mithril

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:27 pm
That's cool. That'd definately get a lot of publicity about us around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:41 pm
I thought so. biggrin She's going to make it slightly different, so that knowing about one won't give you any helpful information for the other. She's also talking about making it less yuri and more mystery.

Maybe I should let her describe it though. 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:14 pm
Dude! Way to blab away all my plans that are still in the formative stage! ^_^

Out of spite I should start blabbing about your plans for the dream-girl thingy. BWAHAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:32 pm
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying

Ok, ok, I promise I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. Not a peep out of me! I swear! crying  

Saria Mithril

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:46 pm
*bows* thank you! thank you! We have little bunny angel to thank for helping to keep it alive. There weren't a LOT of people involved, like the ghosty one, so I just needed to talk one other person into continueing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:45 am
I'm curious, actually - when you have an RP that's dead like that, but you have someone who is really interested in trying to restart it, would it be better to just close that one and restart, or to try and restart that one?

The situation in Ste. Catherine's is a just little different than the one in Anna's space RP, too, because there are room assignments made. If your roommate is one of the people who have moved on, you're kinda stuck explaining the void in your room.  

Saria Mithril

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:58 am
Hmm.. That one I think it might be better to start over, unfortunately. There were so many people involved that are just gone now. Or havn't shown much interest in playing. I'd certainly join up again. ^_^ *lol* Probably use the same two characters.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games