Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:40 pm
Ashram has only seen a little of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" sad "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" makes him happy for some reason. xd

AD>> Just checkin'

Iyou>> I don't think my students will have problems with t3h sex in literature. whee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:53 pm
Chibi Koji
EDIT: www.fostersfriends.com
If you didn't already know it existed. I got all the toys for my Coco. 8D

OMGWTF?! Ahahahaha. There goes my whole life, damn it!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:58 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Chibi Koji
EDIT: www.fostersfriends.com
If you didn't already know it existed. I got all the toys for my Coco. 8D

OMGWTF?! Ahahahaha. There goes my whole life, damn it!
It only took me like, 5 minutes to unlock whats there now. But you gotta know yer Foster's. >;D

Ashram~ I think Mandy's adorable. xD And I love the nun episode.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:07 pm
Koji>> Mandy and Grim are the reason I watch the show. whee

All I saw of Cheese was his extended role in a commercial for the show ...
Cereal indeed xd

AD>> Why for life go bye bye now?

T H I N N

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:11 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Akahoshi - xd ! Foster's ROXXORS!! Cheese is the most amazing friend ever.

"I like chocolate milk."
"I like cereal."
"I like chocolate milk."
"Si, and I like cereal."
"I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!"
"...and I like...cereal..."
"Yeah, I like cereal, too."

xd heart

Nooooz, Eduardo likes potatoes, not cereal.

Foster's runs my life now, it's finally on everyday so now I can watch it more than once a week. *it rotted mah brainz* And Cheese is my hero, oh and so is Red, oh and Madame Foster, oh and Frankie when she high on cookies.

Oh I lov um all.

I need to try and sleep, but I'm on a bit of a oreo high. I ate dis manys. *flashes fingers*

Nighty nights.

edit - oh yeah AD, there's a join request and well he seems well weird and checking his posts, they're scary. So you make the call because well if you say yes or no then I have something to base decisions off of.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:55 pm
*too tired to read anything else*

Akahoshi - Ugh, leave it. He gave no reason for wanting to join, nor does he seem to have anything to do with GASOC-like interests. Don't decline it, though. It would only spark annoyance.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:54 pm
I'm scared...I feel like someone invaded my home and painted my walls a different color while I went out gonk (Big Brian May reference there~)

This whole profile thing is pretty scary~ I go to the QnA practically everyday...what if some creepy wannabe n00b follows me...and invades my Queen guild...or GASOC! Or reads my 'BoRhap' RP T-T NOOO!!! ADMINS!!

About le auction >> It should be around October-ish~ I'll inform you guys 3nodding And yes Hoshi, you can be the official bump whore xd

Fosters and Grim >> I watch both the shows ninja I really like the character Eris (from Grim Adventures)...I kinda relate to her in a sense; girly girl with a sly little mind for destruction xd Go me!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:15 pm
Memai - Sweet, I have a something to do instead of setting around and watching anime all day. Can't wait. heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:54 pm
Eris is great. xD
I liked it when she was all valley-girl.
And her Golden Apple of Chaos and Discord. x)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:33 pm
I love Fosters even though I've only seen a few episodes. It's var avr dumb but oddly addictive.

heart

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:23 pm
Akahoshi - You're right. It was a potatoes v. cereal debate.

Laitue - Foster's isn't dumb. You're watching it wrong if you think it is. xd I especially love the episode with Ivan and Stevie because Bloo attacks every child with sunglasses, thinking it's a blind kid. Talk about sterotypes. And, at the end, consider the philosophical implications of attempting to explain to a blind Stevie that his imaginary friend is in incredible pain and terror because of a camera flash. Hell, try to explain a camera. Or sight, for that matter. xd Love it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:52 pm
Random: MY INTERNET IS GOING TO BE HITTING ULTRA SPEEDS!!!!!

I'm so happy, I'm getting a faster connection, it's like triple my current speed and it's still unlimited bandwirth. My pirating ways are hitting the a new ocean, with currents from the gods. Whee so happy, no more slow speeds, not like it was slow before, bot now it's going to be so much better.

AD - Of course I'm right, that my favorite episode. My second favorite is the cookie episode.

Edit - We can block people from seeing guilds, I don't know if there has been an announcement or anything but if you look on the guild home thing it says " Click here to edit your personal guild settings" at the bottem. It lets you block users from seeing this guild on your list thing. Or it should, I'm to sleep to check.

Nighty night. heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:08 pm
Saisei_Hoshi
My pirating ways are hitting a new ocean, with currents from the gods.

Lawl. xd

When I was in kindergarden, there was a blind kid in our class. We couldn't stop asking him what his favorite color was. o_o;;
Oh, damn. I can't beleive I didnt realize this until just now. xD;;;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:15 am
Why does this keep happening to me?  

Memai-kins

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:42 am

Because they suck and you RAWK like no one else.

OMG, I so want to go there and start cracking skulls. Things like that piss me off so much, judging people is not cool, especially when it's based off of stupid reasons. You take a different class, so what how does that change who you are. *BAH*

Memai you RAWK, I luv ya just the way you are. And if you ever change I'll still luv ya, you'll still always be the same super great you on the inside. Your smart, talented, creative, and down right great.

I'm sure you have and will have much greater friends than them, and then you'll forget all about them. Or you'll get to laugh at them while they work in there little cubicals doing math all day, while your making and selling clothes to the world.

Ok I think I'm done.

Luv ya Memai-kins heart heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games