Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:49 pm
AD>> Heh, yeah ... it would have been nice if I had gotten paid to take that test ... instead of paying to take that test. xp

If I fail it I'm just saying, "Screw you American Public Schools! I just got a job in China!"

Oh yeah! Did I mention I (practically) got a teaching job in China? biggrin

Halloween Thingie>> I'm thinking combination art party / Halloween fanfiction (fancomics too!) myself. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:40 am
Memai - Woo! Back in true form, I see!

Seth - Oh, so much temptation!

Akahoshi - There's just something about evolved claymation that's irresistible.

Laitue - Any character voiced by Johnny Depp is sure to be interesting. xd

Ashram - China?

Halloween themed fanfics and fancomics? Hrm. Well, the comic thing did go over rather well in August, didn't it? I'll consider it.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:55 am
xd Yes, yes...I kinda missed my old look, and I wanted to surprise the folks in the Break Free guild AAAAANNNND this Pandy Pack completes my IC cosplay whee

Random oekaki s**t I drew up in about 30 minutes:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enjoy, friend's character.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:59 am
Memai - It's so cute, I really like the lips.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:22 pm
AD>> Aye, I've been looking into teaching in China for about two years now. Lucky for me my college has a professor from China on staff this semester ... and he just happens to be the Dean of the English Dept. at his college ... and I just happen to be willing to teach exactly what he is looking for. xd

Memai>> surprised Luff

It's got that Maryln Monroe cuteness about it, very stylish.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:32 pm
Darn you people... I want to see Corspe Briiide... gonk

Memai - Well, I'm a bit late in saying this, but you're an awesome person! Don't let those people get you down - by acting like they're better than you, it just shows how immature and...not...better... they are. ninja

Nice oekaki. whee

Ashram - Wow, nice! What would you teach if you went to China?

AD - My vote is for fanfics/comics again. What would be the time frame of the party? I think it should be at least a few days long if we're doing comics, so people have time to draw them.

Random: For those of you who use Photoshop, could you pleeease give me some tips on the pen tool/any other method of digital inking? As of right now, I'm just tracing over sketches with my tablet, and it's annoying as hell. When I use the pen tool, I just end up making something that looks like something out of a connect-the-dot drawing, instead of a smooth, continuous line.

Ugh. I feel so wasted. gonk  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:36 pm
Iyou>> I would be teaching English Literature and English Writing, two areas of Chinese academics that need to be kicked up a few notches. (at least they think so whee )

It's nice for me since I've been tutoring foreign students in writing and literature analysis for about ... three years.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:47 pm
Memai :: Nice Oekaki 3nodding heart ... and like Hoshi said, I do like the lips as well... it's possibly what attracts the audience's eyes when they see the piece whee  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:48 pm
To those who commented on the 'kaki >> Yeah, most of the time I was paying so much attention to the lips, since I wanted it to be shiney-glossy-pretty 8D

Basically, that's how my new style of drawing looks. And I didn't realize it until now, but it kind of looks like Nyomes style xp

Ash >> Wait...you'll be teaching in China? O.o That's so close to where I am, you could come visit mrgreen

Iyou >> Yeah well, I totally forgot about those bitches rolleyes They're no good, really~

But like Popo commented; I can snub those bitches when they're wearing my pretty clothes and nursing their fat babies and submitting to their slob husbands (or wives) > biggrin

EDIT: I think...I think I'm going crazy O.o;; In the 'Crosshairs' thread, it says the last poster was Shiro Harukaze and that there were 3 replies in the thread...but all I see are me and AD's posts (that would count as two replies, since the first post doen't count)...did someone delete the post or something o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:05 pm
Memai - Oooh, pretty.

And yes, oh Observant One. Shiro asked me to delete his post.

Ashram - That's an awful lot of conveniences. Lucky you.

Iyou - Well, the party would probably be spread out over a week like last time.

Ugh, don't look at me. I never do digital inking; it just doesn't seem the same as having a Micron pen in my hand.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:44 pm
Memai> Ooo nice oekaki~

AD> Yes more tempt! Maybe sometime this week, but I make no promises on that.

And, I don't... recall asking a question about the art party. o_o;

Iyou> Haha I hate inking period. But umm, I really can't help you since I use Deleter. ;3; I dunno, most people who use Photoshop tend to just clean up their sketches... @o@;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:01 pm
heart

I just got back from Corpse Bride. Which was vunderbar.

Although I wanted it A) Longer and B) To end up with the other girl.

; ;

And tomorrow I have a Stratovarius concert. *nance*

Xalome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:02 pm
Seth - *snort* Yeah. That's the last time I go directly from nap to posting. Tch. That message was meant for Iyou. Sorry. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:05 pm
AD> XD Ahaha, yeah should probably allow yourself to properly wake first. =P

Ahh Corpse Bride... my cold is finally going away, so I can finally go see it.  

Find_The_XdOGx

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:07 pm
Memai~ It's adorkable! :'D And you're right, it does look a bit like Nyome's style. So pretty.~ *0*

Thanks for leaving a comment in my journal, I needed all the support I could get. xD; heart

You too, Seth! heart heart

Iyou~ You're not the only one who hasn't seen it. gonk
I don't know how to use that pen thing either. Dumb bendy lines. ><

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games