Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:02 pm
My keyboard has a zoom switch!!!

Hi everyone, I bought a new keyboard today, I had to after my old one decided it wanted to try a nice cup of hot green tea. So after it was finished the tea it lost function of half of its keys. So now I have a new keyboard and it has way to many features, I think it covers things I'm sure my computer can't even do. But I bought it because it was the cheapest spillproof keyboard Staples had. It's for digital media stuff, which for some reason means it needs a zoom switch. Anyway this is the first keyboard I ever got that can with a manual.

Ok well I have to setup this keyboards many buttons and also Foster's is on and it's the Cheese episode. Talk to you all later. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:26 pm
Guys, check out my Gaia journal if you want a good laugh xd  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:06 pm
Hey, all...

Picoli and moo-moo - Good to see you both! o.O What a surprise!

Aaaaaaand...so, yeah. AD got a promotion of sorts. She was hired out of the temp agency to take the place of some woman who was fired. In short: I have a full-time office job now, where it is my sacred duty to deal with insurance claims and filing and to generally keep everything running smoothly. So...huh. I'm actually, honestly employed now. Just thought you should know why I've been rather absent as of late.

Blaaaah, gotta get working on that Halloween thing...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:16 pm
AD>> surprised Congratulations!

Sounds like fun, fun, fun! (maybe ninja )

Memai>> If you ever get a chance I'd recommend at least hearing the cover once. 3nodding

Funny you say? *off to read journal*

Hoshi>> Keyboards with zoom keys FTW xd

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:12 pm
A very sad excuse for a Halloween thread is up. Meander over if you have the time.

Ashram - Thanks. I'm not sure how I feel yet. On one hand: money and some sort of stability. On the other hand: there goes my ability to take off without warning. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:20 pm
AD - heart 's for the Halloween thread banner. xd

So you get to file those wonderful insurance claims as a full-time job now? I hope you at least get some entertainment out of that. whee

Memai - whee Silly newbs. I occasionally vend stuff out of my mule, and actually had to put his PM setting on friends only because I got so many begging requests like that.  

Iyou

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:52 pm
AD>> A good, steady job is definately nothing to complain about, but it does have its cons, like everything else.

If anything, its good stability until you figure out what you want to do in the next stage of your life. 3nodding

The Halloween banner = Awsome to the max xd (can't seem to help but laugh when I see a rather witty picture with the comment "HOSHIT!" emblazoned on it @.@)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Iyou - Google image search is the best thing ever. xd

Sadly enough, I do. My coworkers and I collect all the amazingly dumb ones ("Nature of Injury: hammer") and put them up on our cubicle walls. I myself have well over a dozen.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:16 pm
You found that image on Google O.o;; HolyWTF!

Well, you should know by now; a lot of people are getting dumber and dumber every year. Thankfully, the ones who aren't are safely addicted to the internet xd <-- Isn't making any sense whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:28 pm
*glomps Memai* You make perfect sense, well at least to me.

And you seem to be a n00b magnet my dear. I use to be, but then I decided I don't like gaia outside of the guild, so now no one sees me. No see = no n00bs. xd

AD - Congratz on the newest job thingy. It's to bad you lost the ability to say your a temp though.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:18 am
Memai - Yep, I did. And this, too!

User Image

xd

Akahoshi - Thanks. And yeah, I'm a little upset about no longer being "free", so to speak. Grrr.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:31 am
AD that picture is all kinds of amusing. xd  

Find_The_XdOGx

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:59 am
AD - That picture scares me so much, not because it's scary. But because I think I went to high school with half of them.

Random: For some reason Weird Al's music makes me forget everything important. (I like that)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:20 am
For the record, it is entirely too hard to resist typing "attacked" instead of "attached." This makes for some interesting emails. o.O

Seth - Isn't it great? xd It was originally going to be the Halloween banner, but then I found that other thing.

Akahoshi - I know what you mean. They remind me of college. xd

Wow. Weird Al. I haven't heard his music in YEARS. Not since I was 13, I think.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:59 am
AD - Everytime I see it I remember names of people that I've tried to forget.

I was going through all my backups and in one of the groups was all my old music, and it had all of the Weird Al albums so I added them to a playlist and I've been listening to it for a couple days now.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games