Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:50 am
AD - 3nodding Yup it does.

It's pumpkin pie. *yummy*

Now I'm off to find an open store that can sell me a block of cheese, because the one I have now is a tad green.

Later heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:06 am
Seth - You said it.

Akahoshi - xd !! You, my friend, have your priorities in line! Have pie, must get cheese. heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:13 am
XD You can't live without cheese~!

Hmm, seems it's really windy outside... >.> My curtains are blowing... then again my windows suck.

Meh~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:39 am
The phrase "turtle prince" gets funnier every time I read it. xd

Gah, I'd love a fresh breeze. Being in an office is a little constricting after a while.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:52 am
After a nice quest I have returned with cheese. I got caught in the rain though and had to wait an 45 minutes for the store to open stupid holiday hours. I looked kinda stupid sitting on a step under a little roofie thing trying not to get wet. But now I have my cheese and I finally get to eat. *happy*

Seth - I couldn't afford a turkey either, but I also don't have a proper over so it would take about 20 some hours to cook anyway, so it's no real loss.

My windows suck to, they leak.

AD - I always have my priorities in line..... well except when it comes to work, at which point my priorities run away. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:01 am
Why can't Thanksgiving day be freaking universal?! Now I have to do the family turkey thing TWICE.
Damned inner American-ness.

... right, so I thought I'd drop in and say hello just in case I get sent to jail for shooting family members. biggrin  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:38 am
Akahoshi - You are driven. o.O I would never wait in the rain for cheese...

Lang - Hey, it's your fault. October is for Halloween, November is for Thanksgiving...how hard is that?! Tch.

Has your home become infested with children?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:07 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Akahoshi - You are driven. o.O I would never wait in the rain for cheese...

Lang - Hey, it's your fault. October is for Halloween, November is for Thanksgiving...how hard is that?! Tch.

Has your home become infested with children?

Pft. Tell that to Canada. They can't seem to understand this logic.

And no, I was dragged to a child infested home. Thankfully, I was able to leave early because... well, I'm a jerk and I just left. *safe now*  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:15 pm
Hah! JERK!

I'd suggest that you move here to remedy the holiday issue, but then you'd have Bush. And no one deserves that.

And...so...wtf did Natsuki say?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:27 pm
Your both crazy. (That's right I said it)

I like the canadian holiday system. I mean who the hell wants to be a sheep. Be different, be free. (wtf am I trying to say there)  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:33 pm
AD > Yeah, yeah. rolleyes

Hmm, Bush is a disgustingly huge turn off... then again, so are family functions and small children, sooo... decisions, decisions.

Oh, she was concerned about following rules. Like, since when did she ever care? Hmph.
Akahoshi > Sorry, the inner American in me hasn't quite been suppressed yet.

And I wouldn't really mind the Canadian thing, except my family does Thanksgiving twice because of it and that's just not acceptable.
Patriotic idiots. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:38 pm
Akahoshi - I'm...not a sheep...

Lang - Bush vs. small, drooling children. Why is that such a close call?!

Tch. I have lost my faith in her.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:07 pm
Lang - That does suck. But you could always do what I did during thanksgiving, get food find a corner and don't leave the corner till you can leave or till pie is served.

AD - If Canada joined on the USA holiday bandwagon you'd be a sheep. If that happened they may join the to contries together. *get the willies*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:00 pm
Sit in corner and wait for pie. Damn, that sounds like a good motto.

But what would they CALL it? o.O  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:10 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Saisei_Hoshi
AD - If Canada joined on the USA holiday bandwagon you'd be a sheep. If that happened they may join the to contries together. *get the willies*
But what would they CALL it? o.O
Curious George Day? o.o; ... oh, wait... that's in May. XD; !  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games