Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:46 pm
"They aren't dead. They are just...frozen." neo frowned. He didn't like that word because that was not what had happened. He just didn't know how to explain what had really happened. He didn't fully understand himself.
"In about an hour they'll be fine." he nodded, hoping that he was correct. Although he could go back and check if he really wanted.
We should leave before they recover. freyr said and Neo nodded.
"Are you coming?" he asked Romana and Lyude as he clambered onto Freyr's back. The purple dragon spread her wings and for a few seconds stood on her back legs in an attempt to look impressive although it just caused Neo to nearly fall off. And it would probably hurt if he did.
Careful! he muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:05 pm
((Yeah, pretty much. And Tom's (Ayrion) gone for like a month....))

"Hey, is that that one Neo guy over there?" Mell drew closer so he could get a better look at a figure on the ground.

"Yeah, let's go see him. And you should be more polite about people." Topaz could see him clearly, without getting closer.

"But its not like he can hear me."
"You never know, dear." She spoke the last word with more force than she had meant, but shrugged it off. They flew to catch up to Neo and Freyr.  

rubidrake2

Firesburn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:08 am
"That depends on where you are going." romana said. But she spread her wings anyway.
I know who they are...but i can't remember their names. lyude pointed upwards at the figures of Topaz and Mel.
Romana remained silent and just watched them fly. For one strange moment she almost felt sorry for Topaz having to fly around on a dragon rather than being able to herself. But then she remembered that she probably didn't care.
"How did you freeze them?" she asked. The frozen figures made her slightly nervous. But what scared her even more was how easy it had been for Freyr to do that to them.
Are you afraid that she would do that to you? lyude grinned. He had the annoying ability to respond to her thoughts when she didn't want him to.
Neo wouldn't let her anyway. he shrugged.
What? Just like he wouldn't let her hurt...Telwin. she shrugged and flexed her wings.

((There isn't really much for us to do. So that leaves Saphira to hurt Neo gonk *pokes Jager*))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 am
((ha ha! I return! To make things non-boring for alll! sweatdrop or not.))

Tycho paused just long enough for Shruikan to tackle him and bite his legs.
Stoppit! the little black dragon roared. The half moon elf looked down sadly.
"I'm sorry." he said in a quiet voice. "I think he is ok now..."
No...no. We should go find Neo. shruikan bared his teeth in a strange grin and instead began to puch Tycho forwards.
They eventually reached Neo, Freyr, Romana, Lyude and above them Topaz and Mel. Shruikan shuddered at the other knights and dragons and hid in a bush while Tycho approached.
The life knight was filled with a strong urge to just run. He found every step he took towards the group hard and several times he turned back.  

b0bodiddium

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:44 pm
Topaz smiled and waved at everyone as they approached. Then she asw Tycho. She decided to just to ignore him, to give him a taste of his own harsh medicine.

"Hey, Neo, and...." She paused, looking sheepish. "...Romana? Right? Sorry, my memory is quite terrible with names." She bowed politely. Mel did the same, and walked over to Lyude and Freyr.

.: Hallo! :. he commented cheerefully, with a childish grin on his face.

Topaz didn't even glance at Tycho. She didn't want to say anything that was unbecoming of an elf, and she felt she would if she were to look at him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:12 pm
Neo smiled and held his hand out, he wasn't the type of person that bowed.
"Hello." he said cheerfully.
As Mel approached Freyr backed away slightly, her claws digging into the ground to stop her moving even further.
Hello. she almost hissed. She wasn't concentrating on Topaz or Mel. Her attention was on Tycho and the hidden Shruikan.
Are you going to be alright? Or is that stone thing going to make you run away? she grinned.
I'll be fine. For now my will to stay is stronger than its will to make me move. Although watch him carefully. neo replied. His offered hand forgotten as he brushed past Topaz and towards Tycho.
"I've some important things to tell you." his smile faded and he span back round.
"Oh..." he looked at Topaz, undecided so he just stayed still. Between the two.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:38 pm
"Importance is importance. Greetings can wait. Would it be benificial to me to listen, or are the ced things private?" Topaz said with her back still turned on Tycho, and Neo.

Then, thinkng it would be polite to Neo to turn, she did, and spun, giving a feirce look in her eyes, but not directed to particularly anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:53 am
"You can listen if you want. It may be important but it is not private." neo smiled. He still hesitated however. Tycho might not believe him.
"Don't get yourself killed..." he ended up saying. He wasn't sure why but he couldn't tell him what he wanted to.
Maybe now is not the time to tell him. Who wants to know that your life depends on another person? freyr said softly. I would hate to know that.
But if you die how could i live?
Freyr shuffled about uncomfortably and lowered her head. She looked at Topaz instead.
Why are you here? she asked although she probably knew the answer.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:42 am
"What makes you think i am going to die?" tycho laughed.
Prove to him that you can look after yourself. shruikan hissed.
Why? Can't i just leave? Now? tycho sighed. He didn't want to get involved in a fight and wanted to get away from Neo.
What? And leave him thinking that you are too weak to look after yourself?
Tycho sighed. I don't really care that much.
"Unless you have something else to say i'll leave." the half moon elf said. Before he had finished speaking he had begun to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:01 pm
Inside, Topaz's blood boiled from Tycho's rash behavior, but she held her tongue. She promised herself the first chance she got alone with him, she would rip him a new one.

Freyr's question came to Topaz, who thought about it for a long while.

.: Freyr, I don't know. I honestly don't know. I have no idea, but I think you might. Why do you think I'm -- :. She was caught off guard by Tycho's remark.

"Why can't you just stuff your pride?!" she yelled at Tycho. "Neo is trying to help you, but every word that comes out of your mouth is dripping with your damn arrogance!"

.:TOPAZ, STOP! :. Mel backed off from Freyr and flapped over to the flustered Topaz.

.: No! He's so.... haughty! Damn it, I just want to... to... Damn! Why does he frustrate me so! :. Topaz stepped forward forcefully, ready if he wanted to fight.

rubidrake2

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:16 am
"Do not hurt him." neo said calmly.
Freyr flicked her tail about but didn't seem too bothered about what was going on.
Do you want me to hurt her? freyr looked up at Neo in a voice that was similar to asking about the weather.
No. What makes you so confident that you could hurt her anyway?
I have killed before.
Neo shook his head.
"Don't hurt him." he repeated.
The time knight stepped towards Tycho and stood in front of him calmly.
"You won't believe what i have to tell you." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:33 am
Shruikan hissed from within the bush where he was hidden. He didn't like Topaz and Mel, or any of the knights stood out there.
"I don't need you to protect me." tycho frowned at Neo and pushed passed him to Topaz.
"You want to fight? Come on then." his voice was calm and steady. He didn't want to fight but Shruikan did. And he seemed to be able to control the actions of the half elf.
I don't want to fight. he called to Shruikan.
Yes you do. You can fight and you can win. Prove to them that you don't need their help. the black dragon hissed.
Tycho gripped his halberd tighter and settled into a defensive stance.  

b0bodiddium

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:17 pm
.: Brilliant, Topaz... just great. Now you either have to fight or make yourself seem coward. :. Mel sighed.
.: I'm no coward. :.
.: Seems though you have to make that choice now. :.
.: Fine then. I will. :.

The look in her eyes sent shivers down Mel's ridged back, and Topaz wasn't even looking at him. Her eyes were fixed on Tycho's. Topaz stepped back, pulled out her bow, and backed up a good distance. Then she pulled an arrow from the quiver latched on her back.

"Ladies first." The poisonous smile on her lips seemed to radiate laughter at Tycho. "And I wouldn't get too cocky." She nocked her arrow, and pulled the string taught, but didn't aim just yet.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:49 am
Neo stepped away from Topaz's glare then forced himself to ignore it and speak. It would be useless to try and get Tycho to listen to him but he might get Topaz to.
"Please don't fight." he said calmly, standing between the two.
You are about to do something really stupid...aren't you? freyr suddenly realised and growled at Neo.
Yeah. If they insist on fighting. I'll just have to get myself involved. Can't have them killing each other.
One of his hands reached for his sword while he spoke to Freyr.
He might listen to you.
Freyr, still in her large form, stormed over to Tycho and gazed down at him.
Neo is useless so i might as well tell you. You don't like him because you are...made to. His race was stupid and one of them made a stone full of power. The rest of them didn't like it and so they broke the stone in half and put half in Neo and half in you. she paused to bite at a fly that had ventured too close to her mouth. They didn't want you to meet him so gave the stone a sort of repelling effect so that you wouldn't like him and go near him.
Freyr stopped, she was growing tired of her story and so sat down and flicked her tail about.
You really must finish stories if you are so eager to start them.
Neo span round to face Tycho.
"If i die then you will die too and the other way around." he said simply.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:44 am
Tycho tried to stop himself from laughing. The idea seemed to stupid but it was also new and frightening. The thought that he wasn't in control of his life.
"How am i supposed to believe that?" he asked. "Its so stupid."
Ask why you are going to die if he dies. shruikan sounded worried at the idea.
"Why am i going to die just because you do?" he asked suspiously. All thoughts of a fight with Topaz had left his mind with the new information.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games