Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:02 pm
Akahoshi - xd Darn right. GASOC = quality.

Bakasam - You should never have to apologize for putting RL before Gaia. To do anything else is just plain creepy.

With any luck, the Halloween party will be as good as the August art party. Even better, though, because I'll be here for it, damn it. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:12 pm
Aww ya, Cuz it jus isn't a party without AD shaking what what her momma gave her. xd heart sorry for that  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:30 pm
*completely, utterly, and fully spazzes in your general direction*

(Yup. RP post. Bad guild leader)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:36 pm
xd I have a talent for making you do RP posts, AD dear.

And it's always when I'm suffering from a candy high. *is tasting the rainbow*  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:45 pm
That is true...

You know, for a terrifying instant, I had NO idea what you meant by that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:56 pm
Whoo, I'm a little slow. That's good to know, Saisei. And thank you, AD. xD  

Lish

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:26 pm
*spins around in new coat*

AD - This is what you helped me get back, and hopefully so I'll have the other thing I miss. Much love for you. heart XOXO heart

I realized that what I said was a little weird about "Tasting the rainbow", and well if someone didn't now what it meant, it would sound pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:28 pm
AD>> Yes! Duck with noodles ... a rather tasty dish. Think Ramen noodles cooked in a broth instead of water ... add duck and some form of green, lettuce looking seasoning.

Just don't make the mistake of popping a full piece of duck in your mouth and then commencing to chew. Some pieces are still attached to cartlidge. @_@

Koji>> I'm not sure if it was Chinese duck of which you speak ... there was no cinnamon taste to it. A slightly different taste than chicken really.

Bakasam>> Your sig = Awsomeness surprised And just call me Ashram 3nodding

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:13 pm
Akahoshi - FSKING HAWT!!

"Tasting the rainbow" has to be the most suggestive slogan I've ever heard. xd

Ashram - Ooookaaay... I'll keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:07 pm
AD> Hmm, well I think the "on about" thing is a British thing. o.O I probably picked it up from my books. xP  

Find_The_XdOGx

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:41 am
Hey all ninja

Seth >> "On about" is a British thing now? Oh God...I think I'm too British then, since I practically speak in British slang xp 'Up on the blocks' and all xd
Ten points to those who know what 'up on the blocks' mean

Hoshi-kins >> *0* Ooh! You look all sexy with your shiney new coat! heart

Blargeh >> Sorry for the extremely lame-a** catch-up X_x;; Memai's exams are almost over, meaning my auctions coming around soon ( should be around the GASOC Halloween Festivities ).

Oh and I'm sure there are a couple of GASOC members that like Homestar Runner, I found another flash toon site that's just as good. Making Fiends. It reminds me of Foster's Home for some strange, sadistic reason heart It's so cute~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:58 am
AD - Thanks. The Pimp is back..... well sorta back I still need to get my hat back. sweatdrop

Memai - Thanks too. That little flash toon is weird but cute.

Also you have a lovely singing voice. heart *stalks your dairy/blog thingy*  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:59 am
Hello all. Be you good, I do trust?

Bakasam > Ooh, hay. Good to see you back.

AD > Your sig... rofl wtf?! That randomly placed question mark ? is killing me. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:01 am
Seth - Hm...

Memai - Hooray for Memai auctions! whee

Akahoshi - Yes, I do think that your outfit requires the hat in order to be perfect.

Lang - That's nothing compared to what your sig made me do! Jesushell, WARN me not to check GASOC and chat with a coworker simultaneously! xd That is definitely not Lang.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:33 am
Lang - Thank you my sista. heart

AD - I'll have the the hat soon enough. smile  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games