Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firesburn

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:57 pm
Romana kept to herself, standing away from the group, not wanting to get involved. She didn't mind being ignored, it just meant that she didn't have to talk.
This is interesting. lyude grinned. All this time you thought he was weak-
He is weak! Just because someone decided to use him to house a stupid stone doesn't make him powerful.
If i had an object of great power i wouldn't hide it in something unable to look after itself.
Neo's race is very backwards.
The half angel flexed her wings again, tempted to just leave. It would be so easy, a simple flap of her wings and she would be gone.
We could go train. lyude suggested.
I don't want to leave him yet.
Lyude grinned and curled up around her shoulders. His pale body blending in well with Romana's hair.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:21 pm
Neo looked at Tycho and smiled.
"Because of its power." he paused, and thought better about his next sentance.
"Time Lord bodies are stronger than most other creatures. The stone wasn't created to be absorbed by people anyway so if it was contained within one body that body would just...die." he shrugged.
But there are some stronger than the stone. freyr commented.
Neo ignored her.
"I could always prove it to you. I could kill myself and watch you die. I can regenerate so it wouldn't bother me that much." he said cheerfully.
Knight of life. freyr said through a yawn.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:33 pm
Topaz was in an awkward position. She paused, unsure of what to do, the returned her bow and arrow to her back. She sidle up to Neo to listen more closely to the conversation. As her mind registered all the life and death, her eyes began to fill with tears. She sniffed, and looked up at the sky trying not to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:27 am
"Thank you." neo smiled, he didn't seem to notice that Topaz was trying not to cry, only that she had put her bow away.
Freyr clawed at the floor then licked Topaz with her giant tongue. She wasn't really sure why, but she hoped that it would at least distract her and stop her being so upset.
You really are hopeless. she sighed at Neo.
At least i don't go around licking people.
No, if you did it that would just be scary. she shuddered.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:02 pm
Tycho frowned, part of him wanted to believe Neo but Shruikan wouldn't allow that.
"I still don't see why i should believe you." he found himself saying. He gripped his halberd tighter.
She knows she cannot beat you. shruikan grinned. From his place within the bushes he could see what was going on fairly well, and he was pretty sure that they couldn't see him. Or hadn't spotted him yet anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:14 pm
No, no, NO! Don't think about him... Don't think about his death.... Topaz willed herself to think of other things, to listen intently to the conversation between Tycho and Neo. She took in a deep breath, and let it out through her nose, since her mouth was pursed in a frown, matching her slightly glaring eyes. She then blinked slowly and thought nothing, focusing instead on hearing the exact meaning of each word spoken. She concentrated hard, and barely even noticed the dragon's tongue. She absent mindedly put a hand on Freyr's head, as somewhat of a thank you.  

rubidrake2

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:49 am
"Then don't believe me." neo shrugged, trying not to sound like he cared.
Freyr shook her head and moved back away from Topaz.
You aren't very good at this are you? she tutted then turned to Tycho.
You should believe him because he has bonded with a very powerful time dragon that will not hesitate to pull that stupid little stone out of your body and kill your little dragon with it. she growled. As she made up the threat while speaking it didn't come out quite as she planned but she didn't care. Her cold stare and huge body was enough to scare most people without knowing that she had already killed someone.
Neo sighed and began to wander away. He had tried to warn Tycho and if he was too stubborn to listen then he would wait and try something else later.
Without controlling his feet he found himself walking in the direction of Telwin's grave. He looked up and saw the flower he had given her. Part of him wondered how he had managed to find it again so quickly but that didn't bother him too much.
Cautiously he approached the grave and knelt beside it.
Neo? he distantly heard Freyr's voice, wondering why he had suddenly walked off and where he was.
I won't be long. he said quietly as he reached out a hand to touch the lone flower blossoming in front of him.

((Oh noes! Saphira has come up with ANOTHER plot to hurt poor Neo. gonk
She also decided to ignore Topaz. o.O Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:59 am
Tycho found it very difficult to take Freyr's threat seriously. He found himself smiling and half wanted to answer back but even Shruikan knew that it wouldn't be the best idea. It was clear that Freyr cared about Neo greatly.
"Where's he off to?" the half elf said as Neo wandered off.
Knew he was lying shruikan sneered and almost jumped out of the bush just so that he could laugh in the time knight's face.  

b0bodiddium

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:40 am
((Wow, I'm suprised this place is still goin' on. Sorry I'm like, not here guys. ><))  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:35 am
(( gonk ))  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:23 pm
((Sorry, been in Seattle for a tryout.....))

((Ok, I have no idea what to right. Someone, please! THICKEN THE DAMN PLOT!))

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:18 am
rubidrake2
((Sorry, been in Seattle for a tryout.....))

((Ok, I have no idea what to right. Someone, please! THICKEN THE DAMN PLOT!))

(( xd And i have had exams. Depends what you want to do, i could probably come up with some random idea that might be developed. Other than someone dying...but that comes later ninja ))  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Firesburn

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:19 am
((Urgh, we need more people. And Jager back. gonk ))
Romana watched Neo walk away and silently followed, as she stepped she made no sound and barely seemed to touch the floor at all. Lyude tilted his head and followed, anything to get away from Freyr before he found himself trying to attack her again.
Where are we going? he said cheerfully.
We are following Neo.
Awwww. Why? lyude hopped from the floor up to Romana's shoulder then back again, seeming so much happier than before.
Because i want to. You don't have to come.
Can't leave you on your own.
She paused and at the same time Neo stopped. They were back at Telwin's grave.
Ahhhh. lyude fluttered noisly into a tree above the half angel whilst grinning madly. It would have been impossible for him to miss the sound.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:13 am
"Hello." neo waved behind his back at the people watching him. He stood up and turned around.
"You've left Topaz all on her own with Tycho...and Freyr." neo frowned, that didn't seem like a good idea to him.
"Why are you following me anyway?" he asked as he slowly walked back to Freyr, Tycho and Topaz.

Freyr hissed and looked at the bush hiding Shruikan.
There is a little black runt hiding here. she said to Neo while poking at the bush with her claw.

(( gonk I really have no idea...))  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:38 pm
(( OOOOOOOOH, what now! I just disected a fetal piggy! It was kind of sad, though, cause the pig was reaaalllllly cute! But it was way fun. The fermaldahyde pretty much made the room wreak though, and I feel bad for the frosh who have to see the pigs in the trash in the morning.
Ok, done feeling bad. Now I get to laugh, cause thats what happened to me last year.... Ha.))

From the moment Romana left the clearing, Topaz said nothing to anyone. She simply cleared her mind, and felt the slight breeze through her hair. The she looked up into the sky, and waited for their return. She was brought back to reality with Freyr's hiss.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games