Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:03 am
I want like, CHROME nailpolish. :'D

Lawl, I never painted mine solid black. It makes fingers look like stubby sausages. xD
Sharpie as a touch up is a awsome idea, though. xD *Props.*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:23 am
@Lang>> Aww. ;o You're not mini! One of my friends is 4'11 and she keeps yearning for that extra inch. XD

Up "North" like Canada-ish? and most of Northern US.

@Ashramamamamamam>> Oh, very. ;>

@AD>> wow! XD I didn't even realize it sounded like one of them. But yes, I'm familiar with despair.com and it's lovely products~ <33 the new ones are nice, though I was hoping for more than just 4. ):

Harvard sent me one too, but I traded it for someone's Yale. o__O;

MIT keeps spamming me. =_=; but I'm not going there.

YESUPNORTH! XD;;

@Hoshiiii>> ; o; feel better soon~

@Koji>> HELLOKITTYHAT!!! *___*

Nyo. Wants. gonk

@Memai>> Oh wow, talk about having a leader to look up to. confused He's not fit to be a -member- of anything if he resorts to that kind of lowly harassment, let alone be an -admin-.

I think you should lie low for awhile- use other messengers, etc. If he's already acting like this, I don't see much use in trying to reason with him, though you could always give it a shot.

@jenna>> So I'm not the only one that's not loving the new changes? Dx yey.

Modding in R&C...and junk.. like misplaced threads? o.O;
Cuz um.. you can just send 'em my way if you think moderation sucks in that sense.... ^^;  

Nyome

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:36 am
*Wiggletaunt. >>* x) <3

I'd share, but there's a two inch screen in the way. :C  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:54 am
I keep wanting to draw halloween art of whatever, but I keep getting distracted

*took like 10 minutes typing that between distractions* XP  

whitepanda

jenna_chan2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:00 am
Nyome
@jenna>> So I'm not the only one that's not loving the new changes? Dx yey.

Modding in R&C...and junk.. like misplaced threads? o.O;
Cuz um.. you can just send 'em my way if you think moderation sucks in that sense.... ^^;

x__o; nope..not loving the new changes..but i suppose once they settle in it'll work better?

XD; No no~ I just don't like the fact that its like...I see you..Yuzi (occassionally) and Nora...and that's all I ever see out of that huge list of mods in the R/C now

D; and you're doing a fine job lovey <3333 keep up the good work ^^ I was happy to see at least one name I recognized on the new list x__x;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:28 am
wonder what halloween event will be this year wink  

madame uzuki

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:56 am
*is wearing black nail polish...* xd

Koji - SNES! heart Those things are amazing.

Nyome - You TRADED it?! xd !!! Why didn't I ever think of that...?

whitepanda - Distracted by what? o.O

ami uzuki - I don't know, but I'm sure that it will include 1) n00bs, 2) greed and 3) server crashing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:16 am
art for miss noraboo's birthday the day before yesterday, art for a contest I want to enter, art for a big project in school, studying (which I never do), art for the person that won my auction awhile back that's just now letting me know what they want (there's no problem there, just a long delay at getting me the description from other things), and then just posting in gaia. Lately it seems like I'm spending all day of each day doing one thing or another but everything else doesn't get done, since I try to do too many things at once =_=

*rolls around all sleepy, having had just gotten up* @_@

oh, and then on another website there's like 7 or 8 artworks I haven't finished, most of them collabs with other people and some of them over half a year old... XP
I suck at finishing something after losing interest  

whitepanda

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:03 pm
AD~ Sausage fingers! :O

And yes, they ARE! I got Super Mario World. And Porky Pigs Haunted Holiday. O.o

ami~ A gushing amount of an item that wont be worth 500 gold till next halloween. 8D;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:37 pm
Alucard_

Songjewel> How do you get one of those sigs? gonk *wants*

I made the image, and had asahi map it for me. ^^ If you have an image you want mapped, she's really fast. The link to her is the text in my sig saying her name.

I could theoretically make you a sig image to be mapped. But I already have one of my friends on the list, and I dunno when I'm going to get around to doing hers. ^^

Memai - Yay for autobought auctions! And down with disgruntled jerks. evil Let's find his babies and feed them to Lang!

Jenna - Daaahling, your outfit looks simply gorgeous! gonk Course now that pic that Shiro had me do for you looks nothing like you. The R&C situation is sad and depressing. Almost enough to make me want to be a mod to help remedy it. Almost. Except that one of my friends was a mod, until she quit recently, so I know a few things about Gaia moderating policy that have changed recently. And I know that they're making it very hard for the mods to do their jobs.

Chibi Koji

Batman's BEEN dead. Ever since he had to climp a mountain in china to get ninja powers.
Nice to see you, too.

Amen to that. stare I almost walked out of that movie. The only thing keeping me there was the fact that my boyfriend bought me the ticket and would be very offended if I left.

AD - I know, they always try to ramp up the servers to handle the load, but they always crash anyway! I don't understand it. You'd think we could come up with some new type of event other than "post nonsense til the neat thingy appears and gives you an item!!!!11!one!" GASOC halloweens are much more fun. 3nodding

In further news, for those that haven't seen it yet...

http://www.jengajam.com/r/nutrigrain_ad/jz  

Songjewel

whitepanda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:42 pm
I saw that video a couple years ago X3

*wiggles off to study japanese*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:19 pm
WOW, a fairlyactive guild day.

I'm feeling better today, more breathing and the ability to eat food without seeing it again is great.

I don't remember much about what was posted so no catch up post for me.

Memai-kins - Congratz on your auction, I knew it would be a successful one.

Randoms:

1) It takes me 369 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

2) I want the new donation item, that black kitty is so cute, I must find a way to get one. *plots*  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:04 pm
Pay no attention to the man with no arms. Nothing to see here.

New items are fun! :'D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:38 pm
I just had to get one of both items when I saw them. whee the blankie fits so well with Nyo! <33 The Coco is a given ;O

@Koji>> Ebil. ; o;

@whitepanda>> Me too. Dx I doubt I'll have time this year. Hell, I don't even remember the last time I really drew something... decent-ish..

@jenna>> Well at least you're optimistic. ;o I've already accepted that it won't be the haven I knew before, but it doesn't mean I'll abandon it.

Ohhh. Yeah, that's true. :/ Even I don't know half the people on that list. Moonblosso and Totorochic used to be around, but that was a long time ago. I haven't glimpsed Yuzi in ages. XD

Thankee n.n;

@AD>> xd because most peoples' minds don't like like mine does!

Dunno, it just made sense. I was more interested in Yale's art stuff than anything Harvard had to offer, and she wanted to look into Harvard law, so we just swapped. o_o; our parents weren't happy,but we were!

I'm betting that it crashes at LEAST 2 times this event. ;D
But I hope they dont' do what they did last year with the store update + donation items + event all within a day of each other and such.

@Hoshi>> D: the black kitteh would be awesome for you. I got mine from Adramommy though, so I don't really have extras x-x;

One of my friends sold a few for 20K though. >w<; lucky them.

Nyome

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:39 pm
Nyome - I know those kitties so cute, and they fit so well with my look. The sad thing is I'm broke in every sense of the word. Paypal is empty and bank money needs to be spent on rent. *sigh* Oh well the price will go down after all the hype is over then maybe I'll have the gold for one next month, I can wait I think.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games