Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:04 pm
Yes. Yes, I think you'll fit in quite nicely. Knives and rodents...jesus.

Akahomas is what we call Christmas in GASOC. Akahoshi (now Saisei_Hoshi) despises Christmas, so she made her own holiday. And forced it upon us. And so on. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:04 pm
Like rawr, GASOC. >D <33

Oni~ Mine are for digging into people's backs. :'D

AD~ Lawl.
That felt like a compliment, in an odd way. xD My ungulas are flattered. <3

I've put my all into a science project, so I'm empty of ideas. +)
But the one way secret santa sounds neat.

QA~ Umm...WELCOME TO GASAOC? 8D;;;
*Poke.*

Shiro~ Why thankyoueversomuch. :'D
What makes AD's so preferable? Hrm? >:C

Chibi Koji

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:09 pm
Intriguing...what are the details of this holiday? surprised

*is poked* OMG MY EYE!! x_o  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:12 pm
A.D. :: xd well... I didn't mean it THAT way ^^;

I have a picture of you holding a bottle of rum...which...has your hand...and it's nails...so yes :3

and I always thought Secret Santa was about one artist drawing for someone, but that person not knowing... and so on...and so forth...

but I'm just rambling on and on, so yes... let's just do it like you said :3

Akahomas = To be considered a Holiday noun 1. Festivity held in G.A.S.O.C. in rebellion of Chistmas, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah 3nodding 2. Festivity in name of Akahoshi, creator of Akahomas, and prime figure of this whole festivity. :3

you can ask AD more info on that subject xd ;;;

and Shiro will do... since we have a "Shin" already, though she rarely comes here as often >__> ... at any rate you can also ask people here for some of my other more "colorful" names they've given me, if you'd like to call me something else xd ;;; sweatdrop ... yes, I'm a sad, sad little man .__.;

okay, not so "little" per se, but... you get the idea xd

.__.; and now I leave for the night... my neck's killing me x_o; g'night!

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:14 pm
Koji - Your...whatnow? Watch your language, young man, or I'll have to censor j00!

(...oh, wait. Nevermind.)

Do you get all your ideas from one exhaustive source? How can science project ideas even be REMOTELY confused with Akahomas ideas? Tch!

QA - Uhhhhh... I deleted the old thread... But we did art trades and decorated ornaments to put on a digital tree...and generally acted like morons. Good times. And, in honor of Akahomas, we held a charity art auction. THAT, I still have a link to.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4874408&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:15 pm
last post before i go ...

Koji :: .. because AD's we're naturally SHINY *___*;

without use of hand care products! 8D; [-stabbed-]

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:18 pm
Shiro - Oh, right. The rum picture. Ahahahah forgot about that one. That was back when my nails could be all nice. I didn't have to type all day like I do now. stare

Secret Santa is more like people buying presents at random and getting them...also at random. Pretty crappy idea if you ask me. But it could work well in a GASOC way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:23 pm
I am completely lost. cool

G'night Shiro!

I shall promptly scan old thread, and continue to be lost.  

QAtheTenkou

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:24 pm
QA - Welcome, to our little hide away. Your name make me giggle for some reason.

Koji - Your nails scare me, my nails haven't ever been that long or pointy ever, and I'm a freak. Also I bite my nails so that doesn't help either. sweatdrop

AD - I wouldn't say I forced it upon anyone, it's just a super cool & super sexy holiday that can't be resisted by anyone.

Akahomas stuff: Ornaments: They were just too fun and should be done again. Secret Santa: onlyif it is planned out perfectly since it has many flaws. Bow down to Hoshi Claus day ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:27 pm
AD~ It does sound like a dirty word, huh?
"Heyhey, let me feel you with my ungula... 8D"
Roffle. xD

Yes. Yes they do.
Let's google it and make a data table! 8D

QA~ *Un-pokes.* +_+!;;
I've never gotten anyone in the eye before. But just about everywhere else, yes. xD;

Shiro~ Who said I used hand care products!? >>;
*Assists with said stabbing.*

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:31 pm
QA - Then you're exactly where you should be. xd

Akahoshi - Well, you presented it in such a sexah manner that we were unable to resist its charms...thus...it might as well have been forced upon us. heart Not that we mind.

Ok, so ornaments, huh? And yes, the Secret Santa thing would have to be PERFECT. Fortunately, I'm very particular about stuff like that.

Koji - YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING! o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:34 pm
Saisei...Akahoshi... (what shall I call you, anyway? xd ) - Thank you. And I have a strange urge to hug you in return for that giggle. *does so*. For the record, the whole name is "Queen Angel, the Tenkou". Honestly? It came from a joke. wink

Koji - My eye is all better now, thanks. And poked...everywhere else? Must not be a pervert, must not be a pervert, must not...aw, nut bunnies.

Yume (My nickname for AD) - How'd the ornaments work? And the charity looked like lots of fun!  

QAtheTenkou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:36 pm
Hoshi~ Long fingernails= Endless amusement!
I used to bite my fingernails, too. When I got the urge Id put hot sauce on my fingertips so I wouldnt dare. >D

AD~ The feeling or the graphing?
*Crosses fingers.*

KiiyewAye(QA)~ >D
I wasn't lieing.
No comment. >>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:51 pm
QA - *is hugged* Everyone normall refers to me as Hoshi. I love names with stories behind them. Being completly lost here is normal. We're all lost in one way or another. You're fitting in perfectly. xd

Also your nickname for AD it so cute, my nickname for AD is Granny but I can only use it when she does a certain thing.

AD - I suppose I did force it. Maybe this year I'll tie everyone up and force them to be my sla...... elves. sweatdrop

Koji - I bite mine because of nerves, I wear fake nails when I need to dress nice.

And didn't we banned you from google didn't we. Since nothing good every comes from your searches.

Random - I need to find me a jolly hat, since mine has been gone for awhile. But not tonight.

Ok I'm off to finish some work and then sleep so good night luvs. heart  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:00 pm
Koji - Somehow I sense I should be wary of you. surprised

Hoshi - Yay! I feel all tingly now. xd

As for the story behind my name, I'll make it as short as possible. When we got the net for the first time (almost nine years ago! Wowzers!), my sister and her friend tried to log onto a chat as "2_bitches", but it wouldn't let them. In sarcasm, instead, they were "2_angels". As I'm younger, later I introduced myself as "Little Angel". I was eventually fed up of the perverts asking how little I was, and decided to switch. I settled on "Queen Angel". As I became interested in anime/manga/Japanese, I came across the term "Tenkou", meaning "Queen of the Heavens". Thusly, it was tacked on and then the name came about. *angelic choir sings* The main bonus is "qathetenkou" is never taken on any forums or anything of the sort. Unless I've been there already. cool

G'night, Hoshi!  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games