Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:53 pm
Fwaha! *huggles Hoshi-kins* Meh, I feel so bad that you guys miss and love me so much, but I don't ever come to these parts as often xd Damn you guys! (lovingly)

Hurh...man, I also need to get used to the tablet again X_X;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:54 pm
Sexy Reindeer Stripper ... *grroowwwll*

Memai>> I keep remembering that Brian May = Much kicking of a** guitarist 3nodding

QA>> Ack @__@ I too forgot to welcome you to the guild!

Err ... Welcome! sweatdrop

Old memory:
It was about this time last year I came to this guild. @_@

T H I N N

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:47 am
I'm festive enough for the moment. Gaia isn't cooperating. :U

Omg paper hats. Peyo's the greatest. I need these NOW. o_o

And...I fell too far behind and I'm too lazy to reply. x)

EDIT: Haha CROWNS. <33

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:24 am
Grargh, I sold all my xmas items.

Hoshi> I shall battle you for your claim over sexy AD ninja

AD> Yeah, something like that.  

Alucard_

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:25 am
Memai - Excellent. whee

Akahoshi - *ISH CLAIMED* xd heart

Ashram - Nope, not quite. You joined after the Charity Auction was done...so...your GASOCiversary isn't for another few weeks. xd

Koji - Crowns? WTF? ...I'm so out of the loop with Gaia mini-games.

EDIT:

Alucard - Well, regardless of what you've got, I hope you feel better soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:52 am
I knew it was soon, just thought it was too soon! xd

Koji>> xd Your new sig image = Win!

Hurrah for festive hats.

T H I N N

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:12 am
Memai - *huggles* heart

Alucard - AD is mine case close no point in battling.

Koji - WTF is up with the hats.

AD - whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:22 am
AD~ And afros. o.o

Ashram~ Haha, hooraythx! xD

Hoshi~ The kid in the hat shop makes them out of the garbage you find in towns. Some of them are pretty nifty. :0

Chibi Koji

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:08 pm
hi everyone! I missed you all.

I still got one week left of class but you could say I'm finally back for the holidays smile good to see you're all still around. I'd like to know your current whereabouts if none of you mind ^^;

about me well, Im still studying at my uni, finishing the damn computer science bachelors, i might graduate in 2007. Calculus sucks. Been drawing and all but not on Gaia, I took kind of a break ... again
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:10 pm
OHMYGODEGGNOGYUMSQUEE! whee heart

Alucard - I totally missed the fact that you're battling with Akahoshi over sexy lil' ol' me. xd I'm afraid to say that she has, in fact, owned me since the very beginning...

Koji - Afros... Interesting.

Plus, your sig = xd

EDIT:

Ryuu - Hello, there! It's been awhile! eek xd

Good to hear you're working on your degree; I hope that works out well. 2007 isn't that far off anymore. Not really.

I think everyone's doing well here. You'll have to wait for them to log on and tell you all about it, though.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:19 pm
smile thanx for the nicest welcome razz

so while we wait for the others to pop up, how you've been doing?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:24 pm
I've been doing ok, I guess. Busy with my jobs, but that's nothing unusual. xp I'm not around here as often as I'd like to be. stressed

What about you? How's art and stuff going?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:55 pm
are the jobs worth the time and effort? or the money is just needed as it is?

About drawing well I've been drawing a lot, plus Ive been writing poems and stories and stuff too, and I've also been drawing a lot on the university chairs. Professors have been scolding me all semester long, but it's my passion! and the chair's texture is soooo smooth... but what I've been doing most have been pencil drawing, no colors or anything, but I like it like that.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:16 pm
AD~ They make you look like Sherly Temple. o.o;
Haha, blame 2am Gaia raids for that one.

REEYOO~ Omf you're alive. :'D <33
I've been...kicking. 8D;; Glad to hear the same for you there, Ryuu. x)

Omgomg I almost lost an entire fingernail to a vacuum cleaner. ;__ _;

Chibi Koji

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:59 pm
GAH! I'm finally back!!!! After.. 2 days absence?! Stupid.. SATs this morning.. and Harry Potter movie finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perversion to the max!!!! Stupid Hermione and her.. "He's a physical sort of guy..." XDDDDDDD

Shiro: NOOOO I would NEVER EVER flip you off! Never a fellow pervert! XD We'll be the Perverted Pair kay???? HAHAHHA reminds me in Japanese class... We were learning the words for "on top" and "under." This girl in the textbook asked this boy if his pencil was under the desk! XD And he said YES! I burst out laughing.. and I turned to my friend and said... "I'd be worried if his pencil was on top of the desk!!!!!" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Seth: It's not the salt water I mind.. well yeah, that too... xD But I HATE sand the most.. it gets everywhere.. and then you feel.. all.. sandy and gritty.. D: That's also because I hate the feel of chalk as well. surprised
Yeah, I know you don't get to draw the person you want to, that's the fun in it! To me at least.. O_O to have the names all.. scrambled up and paired at random.. :O

Memai: You totally should! xD They is like.. the best evaaar! x3 And I should go listen to Queen more.. I've only heard like.. a couple songs..

QAtheTenkou: I'll call you QA from now on, and you can call me... Darkish! xD x3 You avvie looks like it's flipping people off... O_O

Alucard: Aww get well soon.. I hate sickness too. DAMN VIRUSES!! virii??!! O_o

AD: Awww.. that's soo.. funny! And yet.. a little endearing.. *ahem* Sentimental old fool is I. Anywhoo... yes, I was referring to the Jump magazine. xDDD That, and football mangas are good too. xD *cough* Eyeshield21 *cough*

Yaaaaay, ornaments!!! That'll be so fun to make. x3

ACK! OMG! Reindeer Strippaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! xD

Koji: Oh hell, you look like.. blue soup.. or blue vomit or something... O_O Gah, the crazy things that pop into my head! Too much.. SATs! crying ... I want a crown too.... I better keep collecting trash.. x3 I have.. a few pieces.. how many pieces do you need? O_o

Ryuu: 2007?! Aah.. it's a small world after all! xD I graduate.. high school in 2007.. good to see you back... if you remember me that is.. D: I disappeared for quite a long period.. O_O
--------
WOWWW.. Another long post. I gotsta quit doing that. x3

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games