Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:43 am
Cracking her jaw and looking behind her, Asherah's yellow eyes rested upon the big, cloaked thing. Her lips formed an 'o' shape as she stopped and meandered to the side. Then climbing up a tree, she sniffled gently due to the dust in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:56 am
.Antique Heartbeat.
Cracking her jaw and looking behind her, Asherah's yellow eyes rested upon the big, cloaked thing. Her lips formed an 'o' shape as she stopped and meandered to the side. Then climbing up a tree, she sniffled gently due to the dust in the air.

This thing sounded like it had more than two legs and who knows what kind of weapon it could be concealing under it's cloak. Not to mention the fact that there was bound to be more of it's kind out there somewhere. "What the heck is this thing?" most people would probably wonder if they saw it. Sure they would have an idea as it would look familiar, but this thing was far more twisted then it's relatives which ordinary beings are so used to seeing.

It continued to lumber toward it's target it and was leaving many deep inhuman foot prints with many black hairs stuck within them.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:01 pm
"Huh," she managed to whisper, "that's... interesting."

With a few nods, Asherah climbed further up the tree's branches with utmost ease. Picking off a cone from a little bunch, she hurled it at the thing and awaited a response.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:33 pm
.Antique Heartbeat.
"Huh," she managed to whisper, "that's... interesting."

With a few nods, Asherah climbed further up the tree's branches with utmost ease. Picking off a cone from a little bunch, she hurled it at the thing and awaited a response.

"The fools they will pay for messing with my people, the Arachnitaurs!" The being spoke in a deep voice and then removed his Black Cloak to reveal his true form as a black hairy creature with the lower body of a gigantic black tarantula with a slightly blueish grey skinned mostly humanoid upperbody. It had a bald head with eight huge black spider and spider fangs sticking out of it's mouth. In it's hand it carried a huge dual edged polearm made that exept for the blade obviously was made out of some strange blackened wood and even the metal of the blades seemed blacker then any known metal.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Designated Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:43 pm
"...Gross."

Reyin didn't have a whole lot to say about the half tarantula, half blue man group member. It was big, had a woman cornered in a tree, and didn't look to be the most docile of creatures.

The fact that it had a woman hurling pinecones at it from a tree was enough to get Reyin to shrug off his supply pack, unstrap his sword from the pack, and walk towards the tree where all the action happened to be.

With his left hand holding to the apple and his right holding to the sheathe of the weapon, he stopped about ten feet back from the woman and the monster.

Bringing the apple to his mouth, Reyin took a rather loud bite out of the fruit, hoping the noise would serve to distract the spider-thing and get it to focus on him.

With a little bit of juice dribbling down his chin, Reyin waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:49 pm
With a sharp point and scream, Asherah grabbed the duel sai swords from her hips and inched to the edge of the branch. 'Ew. EW. EW!! Kill. KILL. KILL!' was all she could think of, she hated spiders. Immensely. Asherah leaped of the branch and nimbly landed on her feet by the boy who just waltzed it.

"That thing's icky." She stood up and twirled her swords in her fingers before gripping then tightly. "Let's kill it."

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:54 pm
"You called me gross and the other one called me icky, well now I just might have no choice other then to call upon my anscestors now!" The Chieften of the Arachnitaurs yelled and revealed his true mastary over arachnimancy as a hundred small black spiders scurried over to greet their new master.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:00 pm
"...Huh."

Reyin didn't know what to make of the matter. So he shrugged his shoulders, took another bite out of the apple, and chewed on it as the spiders swarmed over to their master. Reyin wasn't exactly scared of spiders. In fact, he was pretty in tune with nature given his family's history of ranger-ing and all.

So there was a casual glance to the side at the woman who wanted to kill the eight foot tall abomination, and then another look back to the Arachni..whatever. Reyin sighed, and took a third bite out of the apple.

Man, that thing was juicy.  

Designated Hero

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:01 pm
Jaw dropping, she cringed and shuttered at the sight. Bugs, more bugs. Great. Standing up straight, Asherah brought her hands up to her mouth, her swords now pointing in either direction.

"Ew..." She whimpered out quietly. "I knew I should have brought bug spray.. This is unusually disgusting."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:15 pm
A communication device was concealed within the Arachnitaur Chieften's ear to which he started talking into after switching the frequency."

"Scorpnitaur Chieften, I need to borrow some of your assasins mabe some new hatchlings will do. These people look pretty soft." He spoke into the the communication device and even though he got no answer he pretty much knew his ally's answer was yes.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Designated Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:17 pm
Reyin just started working his way around to the other side of the apple. Taking another huge bite out of the previously untouched backside.

Chewing rather loudly while staring at the growing army of spiders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Designated Hero
Reyin just started working his way around to the other side of the apple. Taking another huge bite out of the previously untouched backside.

Chewing rather loudly while staring at the growing army of spiders.

Meanwhile something was rumbling underneath the ground and cauing to shake their were many of them and one of them was even bigger then either chiefen.
"Damn one of those two women is here and which ever it is she has brought her army here! Let's all retreat for she is way to for I know we don't stand a chance against such a formidable army, but first let's kill one of you!" He yelled and then started whirling around his dual edged pole arm before attacking her in such a way that he made it look like he wanted to cut her head off!  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:38 pm
"THEY WANNA EAT ME!!!" She yelped and began to spin around in little panic circles. "THEY'VE COME TO TAKE ME AWAY!!"

Hiding behind the man with the apple, Asherah held onto her handy little sai swords and peeked out from his back.

"What do we do Mr. Apple-man?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:41 pm
That was bad, because as Asherah ducked behind Reyin that put him in the path of the polearm set to decapitate someone.

Not really wanting that to happen, Reyin set the apple in his mouth, bit down to secure it in place, and then brought his sword up, sheathe and all, to smash against the head of the polearm and stop it in its tracks before it could sever anyone's head from their shoulders.

A sharp exhalation through his nose followed as he bit down harder on the apple, his eyes narrowing at the tarantula guy.

If he could have said something witty, he probably would have.  

Designated Hero

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:48 pm
.Antique Heartbeat.
"THEY WANNA EAT ME!!!" She yelped and began to spin around in little panic circles. "THEY'VE COME TO TAKE ME AWAY!!"

Hiding behind the man with the apple, Asherah held onto her handy little sai swords and peeked out from his back.

"What do we do Mr. Apple-man?"

"Cut!!" yelled a voice and out popped tall man with semi-long brown hair and brown eyes who was black leather pants, Black Combat Boots, and a gote(No shirt).
"These people aren't even actors how dare you put civilians in danger. Are group tries to start a entertainment division by forming a band and making a movie it neither work out this sucks!!" Yelled the man who was appearently the director.

"I am sorry, I honestly thought you were actors." yelled the Arachitaur actor who wasn't just a disguised person or an illusion.
((Oh, yeah and there are obviously hidden camarera's everywhere.))  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games