Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:33 pm
Alucard - Oh, I have reasons. Although I dimly remember them being based off a very frustrated, slightly intoxicated AD being thoroughly outwitted by someone's iPod. And that is all.

Ashram - Uh, ok. Sure.

Akahoshi - PENCIL TREE! heart

Aww...the fact that they exist makes the whole idea a lot less funny. I'm over it now.

I'm in love with S-video out...damn my need for anime... I hope I don't let that love override my common sense, though.

I'm surprised you liked Aeon Flux; maybe it isn't as bad as I thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:03 pm
AD - Sorry to spoil your fun.

S-video is a great thing to have.

As far as the movie goes it was good for what it was, it's got nothing on the animation. But it was still good none the less, and it had get effects and it keep me entertained.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Akahoshi - It's ok. I should have been over it anyway.

I know. I got a new video card for my comp just for that purpose. Unfortunately, my tablet tries to use both screens at once. Translation: everything in Photoshop is short and fat, since moving the pen over the tablet is the equivalent of moving the mouse twice the distance.

I hated that animation style. The same team did a bit for the Animatrix; I hated that, too. It was too ugly. Now, I'm not a huge fan of "cute" anime, mind you; I just don't like "ugly." Didn't they do Reign the Conquerer, too? Ugly. Freakin' ugly.

Interesting, but ugly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:48 pm
Let's Keep THIS.. SHORT and SWEEEEEET!!!!
Like Candy. Sweet like candy. Very.

Alucard_: Really??? AWESOME! 2007, we'll throw ourselves a little bash when the time comes and drink much.. pixel... WINE?!

AD: XD I would.. change into my X-mas outfit.. right about now.. but.. uh... I decided to go and.. enter the Avatar Arena for fun, though I have no hope of winning. O_o

But yes, your avvie is sexy indeed.. and.. uh.. there's.. quite a war going on over it. x3

Yay yay ornament!!! *saves* xD

Memai: Wow, I actually read your whole rant, and I totally agree with you, but all the same, I think if an artist really was.. terrible per say and they knew it, I don't think that should be.. contestable you know? If it was an.. artist who.. was.. practically professional, I'd pretty much jump down their throats.

It might be a matter of being humble.. many people already hate popular artists as it is.. so being.. proud of your work, or confident might be taken the wrong way. I think it's rather hard for the popular artists.

*psst* The one pic on the right = teh sex. I don't really like.. shojo much.. D: It's beautiful. =)

QA: =) Heehee, that's funny. I remember I flipped off a guy who waved at me once.. he was PISSED! xD

Gah, I need to collect trash too.. but when I wanted to.. it didn't work.. =/ but I wanna make a nice red bouquet. xD

Koji: I gonna make me a bouquet!!! xD a RED one. ^_^ Blue cotton candy it is! O: Yeah.. one of these days.. I'll.. collect.. 50 flowers... D: SATs = the suck, but I think I did better this time.. must.. win.. that.. bet.. D:

Ryuu: Yay! I'm remembered! *feels special* Yeah.. I used to come on during holidays.. till.. it got.. so hectic because of Junior year. I've made myself a promise to post at least once a day.. and it's not... really working.. D: And Calculus is easy for you?! D: Ahhhh, I need a brain.. =( I'm getting a C in my Calc BC class... My teacher cannot teach.

Sir Lang: Be a rebel like me and be festive.. err... last minute?! Or.. give into temptation.. ninja

Shiro: HOLY CRAP that's long! I would.. uh.. try to beat you in length, but then I think AD would beat me for.. lenghthening the page.. D:

OMG! Japanese class.. was.. soo. EW. Okay, well.. lessee.. we had a sub today, so we watched an anime DVD of old Japanese stories the teacher left for us.. It was about a fisherman, who had to earn money for his brother's school trip.. and well.. he believes in not thinking about girls.. until... BAM, girl show up.. rolleyes Anywhoo.. he kept running into her, and she was lost once, he lead her home. And he was like.. "Uh.. your chest" (Because it was.. *ahem* dusty) So she.. patted... the dust off... EW It was like.. *bounce bounce*.. O_O And.. well.. I was dying with laughter. And This girl, her father disapproves of this guy, so they go to meet in a *secluded* place, the watchtower. He goes there.. builds a fire, falls a sleep. Wakes up... and the girl is NAKED. O_O And she's like... "DON'T LOOK, Turn around! I'm embarassed." And I'm like.. so why did she take her clothes off?! So she tells him.. "Take off your clothes so I won't be embarassed." BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA... so he has.. one of them.. old Japanese Tidy Wideys that looks like a Thong in the back... X_x And then.. the DVD ends with them both facing each other NAKED. D:

*scarred for life* crying But me and the whole class were.. uhmm.. laughing.. but disgusted... Is this allowed in school?!

Ashram: XD A pr0n ornament?! Hahahaha... Ha.. just.. uhm... put black boxes in where appropriate. wink

--------------------

So much for short and sweet. XD Back to HW I go! Have fun.. uh... shooting each other in your sleep?!

And wow, one post a day takes a long time.. X_x

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:26 pm
AD~ What if we had a risque akahomas tree? xD;
For reals! Aeon Flux scared me away as a child. x: But the movie looks pretty cool.

Darkish~ I want someone to give me a bouquet. Im such a girl. xD
I'm getting real close to 50 flowers. Im keeping them to myself. >D
You bet on your SATs? Thatd be the easiest bet, then. Those tests are gargabe. xD

Ohoh, I PMed Axel. She said she was having comp troubles, and she misses us alot. :'D heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:20 am
Meep...right now, I just feel a lil' disturbed O_O;;

Right, go here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23394947/ and read the LAST COMMENT O_o;;

I think we're to expect this if IC ever becomes widely popular O_O;; For some reason, I sense Hoshi/Memai or Iyou/Memai xd *gets shot*  

Memai-kins

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:28 am
The guild is so active lately... =O

Memai> XD Yeah.. fans are like that. >w>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:12 am
******** ******** ******** SNOW ******** ******** DAMN.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Alucard_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:39 am
AD> xd :

Memai> Eeep xd :

Darkish> Mmmmpixelwine. I can almost taste it. Or not x3

Hoshi> I feel your pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:10 am
In no particular order (Mostly because I can't remember)

Alucard > Yeah, yeah. stare

Ryuuhou > heart back.

AD > Tch! Shut up, Miss I-get-internet-access-at-work.

Shiro > Yeah, you know, the white s**t isn't really affecting me yet. Probably because there's not even an inch of it on the ground, but anyways. -_-

DarkishStar > Festively rebellious? XD We'll see... if I have time, I'll festivitize... but I'll probably be too lazy.

Memai > Er, sorry about that? I seem to feel a little responsible.. sweatdrop

Uhh... yeah. Wow, that's two posts in the same month for me! biggrin

Edit: This is as festive as I'll get.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:36 am
Memai - Yeah, Harry and Draco do hate each other. But people insist on believing Draco isn't really bad. I think one fan argued it to me that he only acted that way for Harry's attention or something. xd I still say it's cracked up. Draco may not be evil, but he is a rotten little p***k. And not gay.

'Sides, if Harry's going to be of the man-loving sort, it should be with Ron. rofl

And Snape...Snape just isn't gay to me in any way. He's not even straight. He's just bitchy.

Got any of pop-licious's stories on hand too? (Sorry, I'm a story whore. It's hard to find good ones these days.)

I didn't even notice who they were modelled after! xd Granted, I listen to music more than I bother following bands and genres, but still. I mean, it's Queen. Everyone knows Queen.

Yay! More comics and stories. heart And I admire the determination to redo it. I can never redo anything. It just gets thrown out and done in a completely different way. Like if a story used to start at some river front...now it starts in the woods. o_o;

Ashram - Yesh. Though it MAY be the suits...

If you mean by avatar art done for them, I'm not sure if I've seen them. If you mean the art they've done themselves...I dunno about alluring, but they're very good. whee

Yume - ZOMG! eek

And you hate me now? *sniffle* But I was mocking! crying

Hoshi - A corporate style world domination? You get points for an interesting product, though.

I used to be just as bad with pencils, only instead I'd have packs and packs of them. Worse, the only pencils I liked drawing with were those free ones I got at air shows from the military tables. So I'd send each family member seperately to nab as many as they could. xd They'd USUALLY last me most of the year, I'd sneak so many. I hated regular store bought ones, they never seemed as smooth. I only got into mechanical pencils the past few years. Constantly sharpening was irritating, and I hated when the pencil became a nub.

But The pens I'd use to outline? I'd have several kinds, but there would always be one that would be the favorite. Once in school, the favorite died. As I threw it out, a few classmates and I had a funeral. One of the people I tended to draw for held a speech in its honor, and a guy carried out the little trash can to dump it into a bigger one. xd Granted, it was all in humor, but still.

And thanks. I'm not sure if I've gotten to see any of yours...

Darkish - Why did you flip him off? xd

And for some reason on this comp, I can't get into Gaia Towns. sad I'll have to get the new monitor for my comp up soon. (I killed my monitor. xd ) And then once the new year starts, build my new comp. I'm tired of fixing the old one. xp

I want a paper hat! crying

-----
...What's IC? I've always known that to mean "in character". >_>;

And YAY SNOW!! heart Snowed here too. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:50 pm
Memai :: xd Well, wanting to please everyone with "so-so" art is basically the dreaded "good taste" in art, which makes people like you for a certain style you use, and can even make you feel pressured to deliver the same quality art, just for the praise... not that you currently are, of course o__o;

gonk !!! you! *shakesfist* ;__;

and OMFG!!! ;__; remember what we talked about? ... and then AD was gonna kill us for posting it on GASOC a few weeks (if not months) back?!?!?! IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <3

Tenkou :: o__o; somehow now I just happen to relate your name to "Nut Bunnies" instantly... xd don't worry though... it's more of a classification feature my brain does to organize... like "Spider-Queen Memai" or "Grammar Nazi Langley" xd

but I'll try to keep in mind that you don't actually[ like bunnies x__o;
..................................................................................... o_________o; damn... you sure can draw!! gonk *shutshisface*.__.;

as for IC .... you'll have to ask A.D. xd She's very stingy at me whenever I give people the website where IC is hosted :3 [-stabbed-]

Koji :: bank Pens? ... xd you just use the ball-chains for your secret swingset! ninja

A.D. :: o____o;;;; .... thanks! biggrin ... I'll try my best to keep those posts to once a year :3 ... just to save you the added stress to read through the blabber i spew sometimes xd ;;;

As for the pc,s hopefully the websites i provided will help you select your choice better than anything I said in the previous post of mine xd
.... pr0n tree... xd it's STILL funny to say it :3

Darkish :: xd thanks... it might have been long, but that's just a speck of what I used to pull off at the original GASOC thread... [-is thrown used ramen cups and opened cans of Arizona iced tea-] gonk ... FINE! I'll try to limit my stroll thru memory lane xd ;

HENTAI IN SCHOOLS?!?! gonk WHY DIDN'T I DROP A FEW GRADES BACK IN MY DAYS OF YORE?!?! crying [-sniper'd for pervyness on GASOC grounds-] D:
... xd fine, it's not REALLY hentai, but still... it's pretty amusing to learn of that fact xd

Langley :: I see... surprised I guess there's only one true path to enlightenment that actually works! :3...
and that's Fujinosexuality! <3 XDDDDD

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:48 pm
Darkish - Oh, there's always a war going on over me...or my stuff...or my body... I try to ignore it. xd

Koji - Akahomas must never be confused with "cheap hoism."

All I remember from Aeon Flux was really ugly characters...and the main char saying, "Was it good for you?" and promptly getting killed. I thought that was a decent answer.

Memai - LOLZOCOPTER! Oh, man. Can't say I blame them, though. xd

Lang - YOU shut up, Miss I Get to Thwart the Hopes of Teenage Boys.

QA - Draco isn't gay?! My whole world is shattered. SHATTERED!! GONK!

I hate/love you? Hai?

IC...is...um... It's...stupidity in a can... But everyone seems to like it anyway. Uhm... Yeah.

Shiro - So...how many times have I [-stabbed-] you now? This is interesting, because I don't ever remember stabbing you at all...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:11 pm
AD~ You're um, festive garb could say otherwise. xD JKJK! >>;;
Aeon FLux the anime reminds me of that Raine(sp) the Conquerer thing. Skinny oddly muscled transvestite characters. o.o;

Shiro~ Lmao secret swingset. xD *Ponders.*

Omgawsh that Age of Aquarius song from the 60's is hecka tight.
Yes. o.o

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:20 pm
A.D. :: Since Tenkou arrived on our ranks, on and off... about seven times... I think xD;

before Tenkou joined us? .... countless times ninja [-shot... because they couldn't find the knife this time-] 8D;;;;

I just didn't post it... I thought it was standard issue torture training until the pants incident, which proved conclusively that you would stab me for not having any pants on. xd

Koji :: It's not so secret anymore!!! xD;;

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 988 989 990 991 992 993 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games