Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:41 pm
Arrrggh... Lost my day off (sort of). I've been recruited to write out my grandmother's Christmas cards. She's not doing well (no sympathy needed; we've all expected this), so I can't really say no. Actually, I'd be a terrible person to say no, so...I'll have next...Sunday...off...

...If I were the sort of person who cried hysterically, I would be doing so now. I want sleep!

Put in 5.5 hours of overtime this week, though, so that's more money towards my laptop. I've somehow convinced myself to break free of the $600 range and go for something prettier... At least, that's how I think about overtime. Staying late Tuesday = DVD burner. And so on. Although, I have finally picked a brand. It looks like I'm going with Acer, thanks to a very well-timed article from PCWorld. Compaq was dead-last in realiability scores; Acer was third (after Apple and Lenovo - both of which are much too expensive for me). Thanks for your input everyone; I'll try to let you know what I finally choose.

Akahoshi - At least you'll still have us, right? We're so much better than cable.

Warm and fuzzy, damn it. Like spilling hot chocolate on slippers. (....wait, what?)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:35 pm
Hot chocolate+slippers=emotion generator? :0

Omgomg I actually DREW something decent! :'DDD
*Shameles plug.*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Kojiart/ufmegt.jpg

I erased and went over it too much, so it kinda lost its form. But I think it came out alright. :B
Feedback, guild members? :C  

Chibi Koji

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:46 am
Chibi Koji
Hot chocolate+slippers=emotion generator? :0

Omgomg I actually DREW something decent! :'DDD
*Shameles plug.*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Kojiart/ufmegt.jpg

I erased and went over it too much, so it kinda lost its form. But I think it came out alright. :B
Feedback, guild members? :C

omg that one is soooo pretty o_o; how did you do it? its so simple so it makes it cute, don't add anything to it! leave it like that xd it would be a shame to ruin it o.o wow Koji that rawks!

Saisei: im sorry to hear there's snow out there. I've never seen snow but you make me wanna keep it that way xd Now im starting to think that snow is pretty only on drawing and greeting cards 0w0...

AD: I'm gonna do my best, but by no means will i put studies above GASOC xd I just feel the urge to post here. Studies do not bring me such satisfaction. and yeah, GASOC = Better than cable. domokun

Alu: what I hate the most is that I actually finished class the 8th! and have to wait till the 20th for the exam gonk Im gonna forget anything if I dont study LOL.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:05 am
I totally and completely forgot the pain of doing an oekaki DX

Memai's back will give out once she hits 21. Seriously. The current chair I'm using has no back support, so I'm always slouching forward, and my neck hurts. And worse, I just finished an oekaki (a huge one, 500*500 pixels) after coming home from a 5 hour shopping trip.

Memai is an unhealty b***h :'D And this is the oekaki I was talking about. Doesn't seem like much but I was unsure of how to colour it X_X

Sorry if I'm just being lazy.

Oh and, the newspaper I read always has a little 'psychological' section, every other day they would put up something interesting about the human mind (as much as I hate to argue with science, but I honestly don't believe that true love only lasts for a year X_X).

Now, the other day, was something that might get you all interested. There was a lengthy bit about an artist's mind. To sum it all up; because of an artist's bohemian way of living, they are, by nature, perverts xd rofl

But it's true! Think about this; have you seen ONE artist, that wasn't perverted in some way?  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:14 am
Koji - Yes. Whatever you just said.

And, ooh, wow! That's really gorgeous and simple. eek It's lovely.

Ryuu - Tch. Wrong. School before GASOC. I do not tolerate failure among guildies. Go study, young man!

Memai - Ouch. Careful with oekaki; you'll hurt yourself like that. xd Nice piece, though. Gotta love that color scheme. whee

I'm a pervert...
........ehhh?!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:32 am
Memai Shirosaki
Now, the other day, was something that might get you all interested. There was a lengthy bit about an artist's mind. To sum it all up; because of an artist's bohemian way of living, they are, by nature, perverts xd rofl

But it's true! Think about this; have you seen ONE artist, that wasn't perverted in some way?

I have to agree, I am very VERY perverted.

AD: I will not fail you my queen!

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:07 pm
Ryuu~ Haha, it started as just a bunch of implied lines. xD Thanks though, Imma leave it as is. 'cept she needs a mouth. xD <3

Memai~ Roffle. Can't deny it now. xD

AD~ Thanks! :'D <33  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:46 pm
Cleveland doesn't get Brokeback Mountain for another month!!! GONK!! gonk !!!

Ryuu - Damn straight! Now go forth and do well!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:49 pm

Koji: Yes, I ALWAYS get strange cravings.. it's like.. I am pregnant or somehting. O_O;; One time, it was a craving for peanut butter.. and there wasn't any peanut butter in the house... crying *was going to start crying* Until I found a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. And henceforth why I believe Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are sexy. xD

Heee, the towns work again, so I'm ganna make lotsa bouquets. x3
And yeah, it didn't rain at all for the past few days.. but it was cold so I got to wear my new uber cool coat. xD

And yeah, I love rain, but I hate it's smell, it's like.. wet doggies.. *shudder*

NEW PICTURE YOU DREW = HAWT. It's very flowy and smooth.. unlike the crap I draw... gonk

QA: My compie used to do that.. then it finally crashed and now it's.. normal? After reformatting and losing everything.. crying

But towns work now! But alas, the house placing is bugged.. I would love to put my house somewhere...

Shiro: Actually, I should read it too. xD The South of the Waves.. why was my friend reading it anyways?? xD

Alucard_: I think the SAT classes are a waste of time.. and money. D: Or at least my dad thought so and wouldn't let me take it. surprised But hope it helps you out.. I hardly get to go out on Saturdays anymores anywhoo.. D:

Stupid Junior year = no freedom.

AD: Ornament = fun, but for some reason my tablet pen pressure wasn't working.. gonk

Awww.. so much work.. =( Man, it's why I hate December.. it's sooo much work! My dad's going to be having a lot of overtime this month too..

And, I so want to watch Brokeback Mountain too! Jake Gyllenhaal = HAWT. I heard it was really good too.. but I wonder how I'll get in to see a rated R movie.. if my 17 year old friend buys for me.. could I get in? I'm not sure... surprised

Hoshi: Ack, stay warm! We don't want you getting sick. xD Lotsa vitamin C will keep you healthy for the winter. x3 I have the same problem because of my lack of sleep so I bought a big giant bottle of Vitamin C pills.. tastes like oranges.. O_o Yummy. x3

Sounds scary.. all that snow.. D:

Ryuu: Reminds me of my school.. I have a history packet to do during winter break.. NO REST FOR THE WEARY!!! gonk And I have 3 tests next week.. so I won't be posting for a week or so.. gonk Calc test.. History exam (6 chapters?!) and a Bio test... =( Tuesday - Friday equals tests! D: Good luck on your work! You can do it!!!! *cheer cheer* *is shot* X_x

Memai: Gah, Oekaki's are nitemares.. I get those awful neck pains too.. and I is only 16! DX And.. yeah.. huge ones.. and even if you zoom in.. you lean in all close.. and ugh.. xD And like, even if you can safety save.. you don't want to.. at least for me.. so I just.. sit and work for hours until it's done.. D: But the oekaki you drew is so nice. x3 I'm an oekaki addict anywhoo.. x3

Geez, that is so true. I am one of the most biggest perverts you can ever know or meet. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:02 am
Darkish~ Suh-spi-shus. ninja Haha, I threw up because of reese's cups last halloween, so I've stayed away ever since. xD Especially with this new 'white chocolate' crap. It looks....disgusting. o_o;
I've been ravaging the land for papers. >D
Haha, thats the best thing about winter, you can layer up and wear fancy coats. >8D
Pish-posh! I got lucky with this one, and even then I think it looks odd. xD Yours are wonderful too. ; ; <3

I just wasnt prepared for the rain. My shoes where really damaged, and they had holes in the bottom so the rain seeped in. xD
That and my chucks where being chucks, so they soaked through and ruined my nice hollister pants. +_+

OOH. Today I have aquired the skill of wall jumping! >;D *Kickass.*  

Chibi Koji

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:28 am
So most of the snow is on it's way out, we got a bit of rain last night. But now we have ice which is so much worse.

AD - You made my warm fuzzy feeling seem weird, but I still love ya. heart

Memai - Poor you suffering for you art.

And I'm probably a pervert.

Darkish - I buy lots of juice in the winter, my body is probably 40% Vitamin C.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:34 am
Hoshi-kins >> Hurh! No one said art didn't require sacrifice whee heart

Darkish >> Meep! I know. Oekaki is so ebil sometimes! And I hate having to safety save it. My brain works like "Okay, I started this, I better finish it! if I continue it later, I'll lose my drive D:"

Meep and yay for perverts xd

D:

I look like a female Brian May :'D  

Memai-kins

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:38 am
Memai-kins - Yeah, We're always sacrificing something. xd heart

Random - There showing like the big X-mas parade right now, and everytime I see one of the marching bands I always have to look for the people with the cymbals. They are the most bored looking people ever, they make me laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:03 pm
Started a new game of Xenosaga. chaos = heart

Darkish - Jake Gyllenhal is ridiculously hot. And distracting.

Good luck getting into the movie! xd Age isn't really a problem for me, so I can't relate...

Koji - Wall...jumping?

Akahoshi - Ice sucks.

ROFL! Yes, cymbal players are by far the least excited/exciting people in any marching band...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:29 pm
AD - I have to go out soon so I get to walk on the nice ice covered sidewalks. I'm going to go with my nice combat boots for tonights walk, plus I'm going to a bar so who knows they may come in handy.

The cymbal player get the shaft in marching bands. The drummer beat there happy little hearts out, the brass and wood wind sections are like swaying back and forth to the beat. And what do the cymbal players do, every 30 seconds they bang the cymbals together and that's it for the whole parade or whatever.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games