Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:16 pm
AD> I meant that in the nicest way possible... XD

Shiro> Uhm... I miss you too? X3 <3

Congrats Ash!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:31 pm
Is the week over yet? gonk

First, on Tuesday? I was about to go to the Post Office to mail off some Christmas presents. You know those solid wood paper cutters with the giant machete? Dropped it on my foot. And of all ways to do so, corner down, every bit of weight on a single toe. I was paranoid it was broken up until the end of Wednesday night. Thankfully, it was just really bruised.

And then Thursday. It was raining, and froze once it hit the ground. Only I didn't know. Turned after locking the door, slipped down the porch, down the cement steps, and down the sidewalk. Bumped and bruised everything, and bashed my head on a step.

Paaaaaaain.

I'm okay, just really sore. The worst of it was just pulling several muscles from twisting all over when I was trying to stop, and the sudden fall itself. X_x

And amidst the fall...I lost my house keys. Missed the bus. And was outside for over an hour and ended up having ice frozen to my coat. Still haven't found my keys.

Hoshi - Yeah. Rarely any help. Seventeen aisles. And yes, I work Christmas Eve. I haven't had a weekend off since August, and I've closed every day that I work since maybe March. I need a vacation. crying

Yume - And proudly so! Nerd.

Koji - xd Active Galactic Nuclei? Though you make it sound like he's more interested in QSO AGNs than the Seyfert or radio versions.

I'm typically more interested in the crap we toss out there. Ion engines exist! xd And most anything within, and at the boundaries of, our own solar system.

Plus I like mixing mythology with Astronomy. Norse mythology claims nine worlds, including Midgard (Earth). Nine major planets. (So to speak, as per the general consensus, even though "planet" doesn't necessarily have a scientific and astronomical definition as of yet...) HM. (I claim Pluto as Niflheim.)

...Stopping now. sweatdrop

Shiro - ...*tazers*

Kori - Welcome to the guild, fellow newbie! whee

I sleep now. X_x  

QAtheTenkou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:29 am
QA~ Aw dang, what an eventful week you had. xD; *Patrub.*

He's been doing research on it, cuz he's the representative of NASA blah blah blah...
And if I can get on his good side and help him with the observations, then I just got one big toe into college. ;D

I'm more for black holes and all that fun omg-what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-it type things. But Im infatuated with the moons around Jupiter and Saturn. x)

ONGee astronomy and mythology. heart Thats what my year long project is on. I know the stories behind the constellations like the back of my hand. 8D Atleast some of them. I still don't get why theres a puppy in the sky. :/
Maan, we had to think up a definition for a planet, and I worked so hard on it just for him to tell me we didn't have to figure it out. gonk I don't know Norse mythology, though. Got any sources I can look into? ninja

Haha, yes, fill GASOC with the babble that is me. >8D

Shiro~ Ryuu was in LA!? I WAS IN LA. gonk gonk gonk
I could have met my first GASOC member. ;_;

Ashram~ Aw. x)
>> MR. TUMNUS!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:06 am
Faces are now part of my NEW balanaced, everyday (and nutrious) breakfast, lunch, teatime and dinner :'DDDD

Just a lame catch-up post~

QA >> Gah! I can relate to you. Been having a horrible week myself ;-; Anyway, a nice soak in the shower/tub does the trick X)

Kori >> rolleyes Psh! You're only saying that 'cause you're awesome heart

Ryuu >> You were in LA? gonk heart You could've seen that pesky sister of mine ninja  

Memai-kins

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:34 pm
The closest I've ever been to L.A. has been watching Charmed on TNT, and that isn't even L.A.! It's San Francisco! gonk

Say NO to Shiro, he corrupts you with LIES!
scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:01 pm
Damn that Shiro. D:<

But San Fransisco's even closer. I wanted to go today, but all my plans went bust due to a formal dance everyone was just dieing to go to. :6

Omg I started sneazing. I DON'T WANNA BE SICK. gonk  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:59 pm
A.D. :: o__o; yes.... friday the 16th is EmoFriday, but only because it's three days short for Friday the 13th, or somesuch nonsense....

TACOS FOR BREAKFAST! D8 ... a part of a healthy and balanced meal! 8D; [-stabbed-]

Hoshi-ko :: Sometimes I wonder about you too. ^^; .... .__.; but if you'd like to know anything about me, you could ask? o__o;

I don't mind ^^

Ashram :: xd ; Sorry Rabbi Ashram 3nodding ... btw... "edgimicated" has no relation whatsoever to the word "excomulgated" .... right? o.o;

if not, then congratulations! biggrin

Sethirius :: Silly Seth, not only do I miss you, but ALL of GASOC does so too... so come back to us a.s.a.p. !!! D: <3333333

Ten-BunnyofPERILIOUSDHO0M! � :: D: *shocked* x__x;

Koji & Memai :: xd Ryuu wasn't REALLY in L.A. ... though he really WAS selling pixie stix outside my house on the curb ninja

Ryuuwhore :: gonk but I don't corrupt people with lies? ... most of the time it's just coerce them to think whatever i want them too... given they're too confused by then to really think any better xd

- edit - has anyone realized we'll be soon hitting a milestone in the history of the GASOC Guild? .... WE'RE ONLY A PAGE AWAY FROM REACHING THE COVETED PAGE 1,000 !!!! gonk crying heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:34 pm

DRUNKEN SANTAS

Akahoshi - I'm so jealous of your free time! gonk

LMAOROFL*snort!* Ok, then. Just for sex. heart

Ashram - Ah, I have not read said journal entry yet. Glad to hear that it went well, though. 3nodding

Happy Graduation!

Seth - Of course!

QA - Ugh, your week makes my week seem like winning the lottery. That really sucks about all your gravitational mishaps. I hope you find your keys.

Shiro - *blink* Ok, then.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:43 am
Well now.. I'm am WAAAAAAAAAAAAy too lazy or sick to try and catch up.. so yeah. Must've been the somatic (self-induced, paranoia) pregnancy. How is everyone??? I missed out on a lot.. apparently. =( Anyways.. WINTER BREAK is finally here!!! Yaaaaaaaaay.

After a week of tests. ._. Bio, History, AND CALCULUS!!! NOOO. To make matters worse.. I get a buttload of hw from Bio and History. 3 chapters from BIO, and 7 chapter outlines and notes for History, and an essay. .____.

But I just gorged myself on 9 episodes of one of my favorite animes... COWBOY BEBOP. =D I think.. I'll have to go to bed soon.. try and get better.. D:

And my friends bought me a jelly bean dispenser. It's a reindeer that poops out Jelly Beans. Yaaay.

Shiro: To quote you:

Shiro Nishida
Darksih

x3 Now we're even.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:37 pm
You know I sometimes wonder if people realize that you really need to be nice to the people serving you food. Because the nice you are the better your food is. I worked a wedding thing and most of the people there were so rude, and the staff where I work don't take that kind of s**t. Oh well I got paid, and I don't care about those people.

QA - Your week sounds horrible. Gravity and me have not been getting along either, I've spent a lot of time in snow banks and on my a**. (stupid ice) I haven't had anything fall on me but my body is still hurting from falling.

And dear god you job schedule sounds rough, the need to hire some extra staff.

Shiro - I'm pretty much an open book, there's nothing to wonder about.

AD - Yeah, hot AD/Hoshi action. *seeing that response made my day*

Ok I need to get some rest, I've been working far to much this weekend.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:28 pm
The kids at the In & Out actually spit in the food if they dont like you. How generic of them. :0

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9195817501254722407&q=xbox+jump+in

Haha, I love it. xD

EDIT:
Ohoh, to those of you who know these things:
I want to get an MP3 player for xmas, and its all too possible with the grades I got this time around. So I get my pick. x)
I could just generically go with an iPod, but everyone has an iPod. I want something different, and if possible something BETTER.
WHat's good, and what makes it better? Like what features and junk? I don't know. +_+  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:36 pm
Gah, for the past few days, I've put in almost three hours of overtime. I'm afraid of the rest of the week.

Day off! *Cheer* And day off tomorrow! *throws a party* Then I suffer until Sunday. *dies*

------

Koji - And Sunday it was topped off with a happy moment. No, not telling. *bubbles merrily*

Representative of NASA? Now that's just awesome. But I would rather work at JPL.

Eh, black holes have their appeal, but for me it's mostly the aspect of time travel. I'll admit I'm interested in that, but I can't help wondering what it would seem like. A really strange thought I had once was, if you could travel slow enough to see things slowly unravel, would the first light seperate into the color spectrum?

Don't mind me, I'm odd.

I like Mimas. mad D If you watch Star Wars, and are into astronomy, you'd know why. (Though I'm unsure as to a favorite...)

Which version of the constellations? xd And as for good sources, still haven't hooked my monitor up to my compy, so I don't have access to my favorites. I'm sure I could find the backup CD, but I have a giant stack of Doom to dig through first. (I have backup CDs that are almost ten years old. sweatdrop ) But a quick search on Yahoo! can give you the basics.

*wants an MP3 player too, but doesn't know what to get*

Memai - Your week get any better? And the hot bath, did and done. Aaaa~ But you know your house is cold when the water goes from steaming to luke warm in ten minutes. o_o; Need to fix the heater again...

Shiro - ...Perilious doom? mad D

Yume - Gravitational mishaps. *snerk*

But yeah, someone at work suggested I get a cheap metal detector. xd I just might. During spring, summer, and fall I hike in the woods (when I get to go), and along bike trails. S'not like I can't use it when I go there.

Darkish - Feel better soon! D:

Hoshi - Yeah, but I haven't fallen on ice in over ten years. Even then, it was because I didn't realize there was ice at the very bottom of a puddle, and I was running from a dog. *Was the paper girl at the time*

I'm fairly well healed by now. My back, sides, and rear remain sore, but everything else is fine. My toe isn't even bruised anymore, just mildly red. surprised

My job schedule is MURDER. And when Christmas is over, the other guy is switching to another department. So it'll be just me again. *wail* I was alone all summer. It may be less busy, but try saying that when I come in to five returned pools. All as big as I am. And I have to get them back on their shelves.

crying

I often swear I'm only still working there because:

1) it's hard to find a job around here (particularly if you don't have connections).

2) I suck at interviews. =X

3) I have...plans. ninja  

QAtheTenkou

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:57 pm
QA - I slip and fall on ice at least 20 time during the winter, so far I'm at 6. The sidewalk plows do nothing about the ice, they just remove all the snow and make it so there is only ice. *Grrrrr*

God, I'd end up killing someone if I had your job. I understand your reasons for staying there it's the same for me, but our plans are probably different.

Hopefully you can get lots of rest on your days off, at least enough to help you get past the "Xmas last week rush".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:45 pm
QA~ Sounds scandelous.
Man, you piqued my interest, now I gotta know! gonk ;;
What's a JPL? x_x *Ignorant.*

Time travel sounds hideously interesting. :'D
Our teacher gave us a teaser of an upcomming lesson. He's explaining Kepler's Laws and all that, and then something about an error came up. He couldn't figure out why Mercury wasn't following the orbit they had determined. And now we know it has something to do with the gravity on Mercury making it move slower in time then in speed. And that just sent me for a loop. *Ponders.* @_@;
Omg now you make me wonder even more. I love that about astronomy and space science, so many things to wonder. x)
Oh and then theres that Twin Paradox thing. Geez that man just loves to taunt me. x_x

Alrighty, I'll look it up on my own and if you ever get your monitor up lemme know! x3

Wow, I didnt even notice my post was that long. xD;;

Signature~ OMG look what we made. YES, we get bored moreso then we should. :C  

Chibi Koji

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:42 pm
I'm alive! (partially)

My room is akin to a storage house at the moment ... but I'm home, I'm graduated, and I'm chillin' out waiting for my diploma so I can send it to my place of employment in China. o.o

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations, I appreciate it. ^^

Drunken Santas leading riots ... ah ... mayhem. biggrin

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games