Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Grav!ty
ShyGuyBri86
Aliens... I don't think Gundam had anything close to extra-terrestial life (I think Stargazer hinted some things about alien life).

Seed had a huge bit about alien life outside the solar system. George Glenn discovered Evidence 01 (Winged Whale) during his space voyage. I think Astray S may go into that further. (Delta Astray already gave us Martians, which unfortunately are just Human colonist...)
I think in one of the Astray Mangas, Lowe sees a space whale. No one believes him, but he knows he saw it.

As for the person saying multi body-part gundam...
What, the RX-78-2, Victory and Impulse weren't ENOUGH for you?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:53 pm
I'd like to see more commanders like Bright who aren't afraid to beat the crap out of their crew. Insubordination kicks and rocket slaps for the win.  

Afro Kamen

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Twinkie McNinja
I'd like to see more commanders like Bright who aren't afraid to beat the crap out of their crew. Insubordination kicks and rocket slaps for the win.
Have you read the Gundam novel? There's a cool character in the beginning of that. Can out-slap the Bright-man!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:25 pm
Ophiuchus
Grav!ty
ShyGuyBri86
Aliens... I don't think Gundam had anything close to extra-terrestial life (I think Stargazer hinted some things about alien life).

Seed had a huge bit about alien life outside the solar system. George Glenn discovered Evidence 01 (Winged Whale) during his space voyage. I think Astray S may go into that further. (Delta Astray already gave us Martians, which unfortunately are just Human colonist...)
I think in one of the Astray Mangas, Lowe sees a space whale. No one believes him, but he knows he saw it.

Kind of. In Gundam SEED Astray R, Liam is rescued by a mysterious undersea creature that bears a striking resemblance to the winged whale.  

NowhereManXP

ShyGuyBri86

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Yay a Gundam Hazel! *Points at NowhereManXP's signature*

I'm a huge fan of the Titan MK-II Gundam and Hazel.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff