Reply Suggestion Box
Here I am again ^^;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konohamaru of Konoha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:58 pm
What if we had a referral forum where new members post who invited them or where they heard about the guild and the person who invited them gets like 50 gold (not so hard to make, just post a journal or forum post).

It would inspire more members maybe, you could create a Guild Mule thats for the collection of referral/contest gold.

I'll go now xD

My Arena Entry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:31 am
Now this I'm not too sure about...but it is a brilliant idea. I'll talk it over with Pyro and see if she likes the idea or not.  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Polarismad91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:58 pm
-Personally i think 50 g is too much. I can go around and invite random people, in 15 minutes of work i could approximately get 20 % of the invited, and it would be 20 people (if i got 100) X 50 ... well one 1000. Now think if someone constantly did that. I dont think we got all that much cash, and people dont support the guild that much with money.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:15 pm
Maybe 5 gold per person...?  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Polarismad91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:13 am
Id rather post another post on the forum then invite a person for 5 gp :/ . 10 to 20 gp.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 pm
Well you would only get the money if the person joined AND referred you, not everyone would join or remember to refer you.

Konohamaru of Konoha

Polarismad91

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:42 am
-Hmm so somwhere around 20 - 40 gp would be addaquate. Besides, you could always tell the person to reffer you. (sorry im in a rush my writing is bad)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:34 pm
I wanna revise this idea!

How about each month with have like a contest (not exactly, but its the only word I could think of), lets say who ever gets the most refers by the end of the month gets like I dunno somewhere between 100-500 gold, it would be up to the owner/whatever.

Konohamaru of Konoha

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:01 pm
Now that might be interesting...but the people who have referred need to talk to me and apply for the contest...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:20 pm
Yeah, that would make sense.

Konohamaru of Konoha

Suggestion Box

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas