Reply AAFG Main Forum
DARKER THAN BLACK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:21 pm
Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has seen or heard of it. I think that it's a pretty decent anime, at least from the episodes I have watched so far. A good site with information on the show is in wikipedia. Anyways post what you think of the show, or if it sounds good or not if you've read anything about it. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:16 am
It sounds good... what's it about?  

The Orange Factor

Sayuri Shichiyou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:55 am
I find it kind of interesting. I have only watched to episode five though.

Recently however, I've been wondering, what is Hei's remuneration?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:08 am
i heard of it, i want to see it really bad! ^^ i keep readding about it, and i want to see it!  

Barnaby T

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:03 am
Heard of it, but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:42 pm
Michiyo_Fujiwara

This is the best description I found for it from wikipedia ((I really suck at describing things, so im just going to copy and paste what it's about xd ninja ))
Ten years ago, an inscrutable and abnormal territory known as Hell's Gate appeared in Tokyo and altered the sky and decimated the landscape. At the same time, people who possess various special abilities emerged. The heavenly bodies disappeared, replaced by false stars which correspond to those with special powers. However, the cost of gaining those abilities is the loss of human emotion and empathy. Kept secret from the knowledge of the masses, these individuals able to murder in cold blood are known as Contractors. Various nations around the world use Contractors as spies and agents, often resulting in violent battles for information.

@Sayuri Shichiyou: I've been wondering the same thing, but from what i've read it sounds like he might not have one.  

IkumiAngel

Sayuri Shichiyou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:26 pm
Hei is very different then other Contracters so I guess that might be possible  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:31 am
IkumiAngel
Michiyo_Fujiwara

This is the best description I found for it from wikipedia ((I really suck at describing things, so im just going to copy and paste what it's about xd ninja ))
Ten years ago, an inscrutable and abnormal territory known as Hell's Gate appeared in Tokyo and altered the sky and decimated the landscape. At the same time, people who possess various special abilities emerged. The heavenly bodies disappeared, replaced by false stars which correspond to those with special powers. However, the cost of gaining those abilities is the loss of human emotion and empathy. Kept secret from the knowledge of the masses, these individuals able to murder in cold blood are known as Contractors. Various nations around the world use Contractors as spies and agents, often resulting in violent battles for information.

@Sayuri Shichiyou: I've been wondering the same thing, but from what i've read it sounds like he might not have one.

SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!
I NEED TO SEE IT!!!  

The Orange Factor

dark_wolfie_angel_13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:38 pm
NO I HAVENT HEARD OF IT BUT IT SOUNDS KOOL!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:25 pm
I've been watching it On Demand, but it's really good!  

toadstoolsemiku

Yuki_Nagato_SOS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 pm
there's also a sequel for this anime its "Darker than Black:Ryusei no Gemini"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm
on this manga...i heard about throu a friend and decided to investagate it...i like the plot so far, its a new idea that i havent really seen post in manga stories ; meh its a good story to see heart 3nodding  

greenleafsfall

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

hiraki-kun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Darker than Black is awsome :3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 pm
i really like it now; totally hooked on the story line like all the other storys ive ben reading~so much lazy tim on my hands *sigh  

greenleafsfall

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Apocalipca

Beloved Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:53 pm
I saw it a while ago and I loved it. I loved Lee's character of being the scary assailant while also being the guy who can eat an army's worth of food.

I forgot the other characters since it was so long ago, but the two other characters I liked were the cat and the detective woman.

The artstyle was great, the colors worked well for the landscape, and the storyline and dialogue were fantastic! If I am ever asked a request for an anime series, this anime, Mushishi, and Tengan Toppen would be my top three hits.  
AAFG Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games