Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaibutsu Solo E (J rock and Visual Kei Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply [::=- The KSE Hangout! -=::]
Random 'Gacht' conversation with a noob....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*Holds popsickle stick up to your mouth* Say Ahhh~....
  *opens mouth and lets Maki stick the popsickle stick down your throat*
  *doesn't open mouth and stares at Maki like a pollwhore XD*
View Results

ReD_BLaCK_MaLiCe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:18 pm
(I really shouldn't be online right now XD but I had to tell someone about my....experience...)

I didn't know where I should've post this....so I'm posting it here...I hope I don't get in trouble....I will delete this if you like....

I know this one chic (whose name will be unnamed for my safety >_> ) at school and I found out that she 'liked' Jrock too....one day, she started talking to me about this guy named "Gacht", asking me if I liked him....I asked her who "gacht" was and she was all "OMG! LYKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO "GACHT" EEZ??! ARE YOU STUPID??? HE EEZ LYKE DE MOST HOTTEST GUY THERE EEZ! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS??? WHAT kINDA JROCK FAN ARE YOU???!" and I was just standing there with a '=_=' look on my face while she yelled at me, n00b style. Eventually though, I decided to say somthin....I was all "Don't you mean 'Gackt'??? >_>' " and she just stood there, mouth agape for about 5 seconds, and said "...oh...yeawhatever" and she turned around and left....

.... stare I felt so annoyed after that...How is she gonna yell at me, calling me retarted and s**t, when she doesn't even know who shes talking about?....

(I'm not trying to sound mean...but sheesh...
....and please excuse my poor grammar)

Has anyone ever had this kinda experience???

oh yea...and meet Rozzette XD

User Image

...yes...I was very bored...'meez's are fun to make XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:44 am
...0_0
All the timee...

I think I talked to this one chick who though Miyavi's name was...

Meeeviii~ Yeah...I think that was it...
She tottaly screw me over about it until I said...

"You ******** pouser...his name is Miyavi, And ******** no SHE'S a dude."
Fan girl (0_0) "No...Miya is a Girl..."
"Your a dumbshit pouser. It's ******** Miyavi and Miyavi's a Man. ~Whips out a picture with him half shirtless~ Now tell me where are his ******** boobs if he has any..."

~Pouser Fan Girl walks off pissed...~

X3....  

Lumiex
Crew

Psycho Maniac Bubble

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:01 pm
Oh God, that's so stupid (both of those stories). I mean, I can understand if you get their names wrong or whatever... but don't act like you're the biggest fan in the world and start screaming on about things you don't know about it. If you aren't sure about the pronunciation, then ask someone.

And if you aren't sure of the gender, always, always assume that the J-rocker who looks like a girl is a guy. XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:42 pm
ohh tell me about it... on year [yeas A YEAR] I was convincing a group of people that my daddy [Mana-san] is actually A GUY! and HE'S STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!! [Bi at the least] ><;; domokun domokun domokun domokun  

-x-Average Psycho-x-
Vice Captain

Lumiex
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:30 pm
XD
yeah most people find out when the chicks a dude...

They freak out

I had a picture of Miyavi in my binder and my friends like
That chicks so hot...I wanna do her...
me- umm...That's a guy
Friend-OH ******** WTF 0_0
Me-ROFLMAO XD~!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:48 pm
"Gacht"
XDDD
Haha, people like that make me giggle.
That's sooo bad....

I love telling people "Actually, that's a guy..."
Everyone gets so weirded out.
X333

I had my art up in the school art show last year, and (as most of you know) the majority of the pictures were Jrockers. Every time someone asked me about it, they all just sat there and stared at the pic with agape mouths saying, "There is no way that's a guy!"
I had someone ask me how many of the pics were actually girls.
My answer, "none."
Then, my old art teacher told the school principal that I was fascinated with "Japanese transvestites." She actually said that to a school principal. Honestly! They aren't transvestites! They're just pretty (and sexy ;]) and fashionable!
>o<

Temporarily Misplaced
Crew

Lumiex
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:12 pm
XD
wanna know what's really funny?
I had a Gothic & Lolita Bible
and my guy friend thought that this one guy was a chick
He said "Damnn she's so ******** hot. I'd do her"
So I had to explain to him that it was a dude.
S L O W L Y
Cuz' he started to scream... =.=  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:58 am
Well that sucks butts.  

serjtankian_is_god
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Misou Angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:32 pm
Those stories are pretty damned funny. Sadly I didn't discover J Rock until I was well out of High School and working a job that afforded me Dial-up. That was a nightmare.

I must say though, if I ever showed a picture of anyone in the KR/VK world and ask her what she thought, I'd love to see her reaction.

[::=- The KSE Hangout! -=::]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games