Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:59 pm
In any kind of game, (RPing is technically gaming, right?) there are rules to what you can and cannot do.

1) Follow all of Gaia's rules.
2) Swearing is allowed, but don't direct at any one person. This does not apply to the RP room. Also, keep it down a bit.
3) If two members are fighting for whatever reason outside the RP room, settle it somewhere else. Don't drag it here.
4)Keep the random topics to a minimum. They're fun and all, but this is meant to be a somewhat serious guild
5) In the RP room, write in a story style.
Ex: Correct: Jim slashed his blade at the demon. "DIE!"
Incorrect: *slashes sword at demon* DIE!
Try to be literate
6)Absolutley....no.....god moding!! Apparently, this still happens a lot, so I will provide examples of god moding and fair fighting

God Moding:
Jim slashed the demons arm off.
-Why is this wrong? The demon, or another RPer, doesn't a chance to counter, dodge, or block to save his arm.
Fair play:
Jim slashed his sword at the demon, aiming for his arm.
The demon dodged and countered with an attack of his own.
-Basically, give your opponent an oppurtunity to fight back.

God Moding:
The demon unleashed a blast of fire at Jim.
Jim took the hit and fell. He got back up, unharmed.
-Jim god moded again. This time because he took the attack and was unharmed. This is only fair if Jim stated some kind of immunity or protection against fire.
Fair Play
Jim took the hit. His clothes were slightly singed and he struggled a bit to pick himself up.

Two other forms are:
-Infinate blocking
-Infinate health/energy  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:03 am
Nothing is more annoying than someone going insane with power. Rubidrake, I like how you helped out on the profiles, but you went about it wrong. The profile guildlines weren't meant to be as strictly followed as you might of thought. To end this, I have decided that only I will edit posts and topics. Also, incase a crew member does something I don't totally agree with, I will make sure I have the final say with anything in this guild.

Basically, unless you're the captain, don't do this:
-edit other people's posts without clearance
-ban people without clearance
-make a new topic without telling me first

That is all...for now mrgreen  

draconoclaw
Crew

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:10 am
Posting

Yes, I do have some posting rules. This is short, so no biggie. Just don't post in a sticky that isnt an RP room or forum of somesort or announcements.
Those threads are for me to keep track of information around this guild, and I would appreciate it if you don't post in it. It is much easier for me to see what is happening. If you do have something to say about those threads. PM me about it.

Thanks!  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff