Light Novel Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:41 pm
This is the place for talking about your favorite novels!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:41 pm
Before we get into a discussion, I need to say that Kino no Tabi is all kinds of awesome and everyone should go read it now.

Unfortunately, light novels are still a niche market. There's several I plan on getting (Welcome to the NHK, Shakugan no Shana, Kino no Tabi, Strawberry Panic), but there's also a lot that I'd love to simply see licensed.

The other one I will reluntantly mention is Battle Royale. It's a great book (assuming you have a very high tolerance for graphic descriptions), but I'd never classify it as a light novel (it's definitely a novel; the only reason I'm mentioning it here is because everyone knows of the manga adaptations).  

Zephyrkitty
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

shadowmm
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:42 pm
I just finished the Full Metal Panic Novel and I really liked it.Now,Im trying to finish the Shakugan No Shana and Welcome to the NHK Novels.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 pm
I like mangas such as Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and others ones
that I can't think of. I have a question though, Is Fullmetal Panic a good anime?  

Silverwing87

Ayu192
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 pm
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hossein is one of the best books I have ever read in my entire life and one of the best novels in all of existence. Everyone should be required to read it at one point in their life.  
Shadow Anime Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games