The TaS Show an Halloween... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:20 pm
me and my friend already had a pack of mustaches....we are really weird people  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:39 pm
p.s how was the show?  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:19 pm
what show?....by the way guys..I ONLY HAVE TO WAIT(not countin today cause it's already like 10:15 at night soooooo...) 2 MORE DAY UNTIL I SEE TEGAN AND SARA LIVE!!!!!AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! IM SO EXCITED AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AND P.S: teeandessing im really happy that you subscribed to me and my friends youtube video thing...it bring me happiness and joy..yaaaayyyy!!! AHAHAHAHaa..we made more tonite..they are uber funny!!!aha  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:51 pm
amazon_wolf
what show?....by the way guys..I ONLY HAVE TO WAIT(not countin today cause it's already like 10:15 at night soooooo...) 2 MORE DAY UNTIL I SEE TEGAN AND SARA LIVE!!!!!AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! IM SO EXCITED AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AND P.S: teeandessing im really happy that you subscribed to me and my friends youtube video thing...it bring me happiness and joy..yaaaayyyy!!! AHAHAHAHaa..we made more tonite..they are uber funny!!!aha

haha i was asking the person who made this thread. and no fair!! I have to wait until they come back again. =[ I WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN! haha more videos? hmmmm. lolz lolz.  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:30 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

haha i was asking the person who made this thread. and no fair!! I have to wait until they come back again. =[ I WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN! haha more videos? hmmmm. lolz lolz.
yeah!! it's the first time iv'e seem em live!!! im pumped!!!! xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:04 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

"

it was mine too! they were so amazing! ...and they said they were coming back on xm so whenever that is I look forward to seeing them again!  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:41 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

"

it was mine too! they were so amazing! ...and they said they were coming back on xm so whenever that is I look forward to seeing them again!
ahahhhaha!!!! tomorrow!!!!!! ahahahhah!!!! ******** yeah bitchez!!!!!....dude me and my friend mad even more videos tonight....we did So Jealous..yeah boiiii....and we are putting out a bloopers reel type thing...it if flippen funny as shiz...so you guys keep a look out..ahhaahhahahhaha....Tegan and Sara!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:38 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

"

ahahhhaha!!!! tomorrow!!!!!! ahahahhah!!!! f**k yeah bitchez!!!!!....dude me and my friend mad even more videos tonight....we did So Jealous..yeah boiiii....and we are putting out a bloopers reel type thing...it if flippen funny as shiz...so you guys keep a look out..ahhaahhahahhaha....Tegan and Sara!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

haha nice nice.  

8mr-music8

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas