extra-crazy wif a side of psycho
  meh...boring, actually
  ..ANNOYINGLY HYPER...
View Results

Dyzzi
Crew

IRL Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:54 pm
^_^;nyahahaha! I thought, "hey, it'd be pretty hard for people to chat in the chat in the chatterbox if they don't have anythin' to chat about!"

So I say we chat about...STUFF.....

um.....The good kind of stuff....yaoi.......or...maybe Naruto or other anime that we won't discuss too much in the main forum!

I'm smart!!!!

and also random stuff is cool too!!!!!!!! like...

"one day as I was eating my cereal, I caught sight of my reflection in the spoon, and i said, wow, I am ridiculously good-looking! I should do that for a living; be ridiculously good-looking!!"

lol.....zoolander.....

oh!!! hey hey!!! I just remembered what I originally came here to post about!!

have any of you watched the naruto abridged series on youtube or dailymotion..? it's awesome! check it out and I promise you'll love it!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:01 pm
Aha, rawr
Let's talk about random things biggrin

iCantido
Vice Captain

2,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kakashi Kirby-
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:31 pm
Dyzzi
^_^;nyahahaha! I thought, "hey, it'd be pretty hard for people to chat in the chat in the chatterbox if they don't have anythin' to chat about!"

So I say we chat about...STUFF.....

um.....The good kind of stuff....yaoi.......or...maybe Naruto or other anime that we won't discuss too much in the main forum!

I'm smart!!!!

and also random stuff is cool too!!!!!!!! like...

"one day as I was eating my cereal, I caught sight of my reflection in the spoon, and i said, wow, I am ridiculously good-looking! I should do that for a living; be ridiculously good-looking!!"

ok i hate yaoi so i wont be talkin here with u girls about that

ok so one time i was like runnin up the stairs it was pitch black and u couldnt se anything
the next minute my cat that was sleeping upstairs somewhere randomly
teleports downstairs and trys to bite my foot
XD i tapped her with my foot barely and she went flyin down the steps

lol.....zoolander.....

oh!!! hey hey!!! I just remembered what I originally came here to post about!!

have any of you watched the naruto abridged series on youtube or dailymotion..? it's awesome! check it out and I promise you'll love it!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:36 pm
ok so one time i was at my best friends house
and we were talkin to TenTen thru gaia (one of our friends nickname [look at my profile])

and so he told her that i fell over and he tripped on my foot and fell
later when we were training i fell over a pillow and he tripped over my foot
weird  

Kakashi Kirby-
Captain

Dyzzi
Crew

IRL Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:41 pm
Kakashi Kirby
ok so one time i was at my best friends house
and we were talkin to TenTen thru gaia (one of our friends nickname [look at my profile])

and so he told her that i fell over and he tripped on my foot and fell
later when we were training i fell over a pillow and he tripped over my foot
weird

OMG {psychichness! eek eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:47 pm
I have devoped the amazing ability to rant about nothing for hours at a time! It is random so it fits the chriteria. Watch me!! Ohh, an by the way, if you have a small tollarancy for nuckleheaded remarks and a short attentionsy span, then you should, well, I dont really care!! Ok, Here I go!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On sundays, chicken will fall out of the sky because-chease is a good food for-the holidays-are on fire-with a bear trapped in its own cave. Bears are politacly-cold on the holidays-in february and-turkeyducks fall from the sky on sundays with the chikens. Chickens cant fly, but they can- apple into a-fork at a stadium. What is a ninja without his-straw to drink his vanilla shinobi kola-from burger king. Burger king sells fine-fish right off the easten sea-seven people on the boat at a time is-a crowed. Kirby is named after a vaccuum because- Wiesals eat wiesal treats out of there owners-socks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Board yet? if you havent left yet, good for you, but Im going for round 2, mostly because I have no real life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday is the day-santa eats the little kids cookies out of there grubby hands-on national turkeyduck day!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im kidding, I wont go on enymore. I cant stand to imagine you suffer!  

Brackmonster
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dyzzi
Crew

IRL Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:23 pm
Brackmonster
I have devoped the amazing ability to rant about nothing for hours at a time! It is random so it fits the chriteria. Watch me!! Ohh, an by the way, if you have a small tollarancy for nuckleheaded remarks and a short attentionsy span, then you should, well, I dont really care!! Ok, Here I go!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On sundays, chicken will fall out of the sky because-chease is a good food for-the holidays-are on fire-with a bear trapped in its own cave. Bears are politacly-cold on the holidays-in february and-turkeyducks fall from the sky on sundays with the chikens. Chickens cant fly, but they can- apple into a-fork at a stadium. What is a ninja without his-straw to drink his vanilla shinobi kola-from burger king. Burger king sells fine-fish right off the easten sea-seven people on the boat at a time is-a crowed. Kirby is named after a vaccuum because- Wiesals eat wiesal treats out of there owners-socks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Board yet? if you havent left yet, good for you, but Im going for round 2, mostly because I have no real life.
Monday is the day-santa eats the little kids cookies out of there grubby hands-on national turkeyduck day!

woah..this may sound crazy..but i totally understood that! It was quite the touching story *sniffle*

*ahem* THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS ARE COMING TO STEAL MY TORTILLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:59 pm
Dyzzi
Brackmonster

woah..this may sound crazy..but i totally understood that! It was quite the touching story *sniffle*

*ahem* THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS ARE COMING TO STEAL MY TORTILLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O ya NEW SIGGY'!

*clears throat* sorry i got carried away
what the hell u actually GOT him i read a little thn started reading the end  

Kakashi Kirby-
Captain

Brackmonster
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:09 pm
Sorry, but my brain started to hurt THrOB after that one. One thing is saying it, but another thing is WRITING it!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:25 pm
I LIKE CEREAL!
KA-BOOOOOOM!!!11!1one!! burning_eyes  

Fuzzy Sumasshu

5,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
CHATTERBOX post whatever here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash