NO!!!! (Me:then get out...meenie-face
View Results

Tempest Birch

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:52 pm
this is a thing i've come up with so that i can practice my writing skills! you post a character profile and i write a cute little one shot about you and your character's love intrest. i am not bais to any thing and i will do yoai and or yuri if asked...(but i protest about getting graphic! PG13 is my cut off!(lol) if you want R rated stuff you gotta post me though personal messaging)
OK!!! here's what i need:
Name:Sanka
Hight:5'1
Weight:105lbs
Eyes:blue
Hair:white
Love intrest:Tobi
Place: in the middle of town
PS:
don't be afraid to post some of your stuff too! it's fun to get positve feedback from other people! mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:58 pm
ONE SHOT:TOBI AND SANKA

he stood alone in the street.he looked up . no one here. he looked down: nothing to see there eather. he sighed.
if his Zetsu wanted to leave him that that was fine, he gussed.
" excuse me."
when Tobi turned around the most beautiful girl he had ever seen stood before him.
" A-are you looking for some one? lost?" she asked, her creemy face turning a light shade of sakura (cherry blossom) pink.
" yeah...."was all he could manage at the moment.
the longer he stood there the more this girl seemed to gock. was he that weird looking? his face grew hot beneath his mask.
" are you hungry?" she asked, "I-i was just about to go home to... cook ..... f-for my room-mates... a-and.... you just sort of look..... please
come with me."
though sceptical he fallowed her to a small house alone at the top of a grassy hill. once inside the smell of a home cooked meal, something that he had not had in a long time, hit him hard and all at once he felt hungry.
his stomich let out a loud whine, and the two girls , that otherwise might not have noticed him turned to look at him and giggled.
Thurougly embarrased Tobi began laughing nervously at himself.
"awwoopsie"
it was then when the girl from before returned with a large bowl of soup
and set it down on the table top.
"come... sit.... i'll be back in a moment with the shrimp and rice."
after a wile, though he had had to eat in the closet, his meal was compleated. he now sat on a girly smelling bed with girly looking blankets in a girly looking room.
" so... this is what a girl's room looks like... veeerry pastell..."
he was about to turn out the light when a soft knock came at the door, when he didn't answer the door opened and that girl stood in the doorway.
when she relized that he was still in the room her face managed three shades more red that burgandy.
"uh..um.... i-i just c-came up here t-to get s-s-socks for tomarow morning."
she suqeeked hiding her face in a pile of micallanious clothing.
' " it's ok! Tobi wouldn't be doing anything bad Cuz Tobi is a good boy!"
" oh,oh... good...." she shighed" you're name is Tobi?"
" erm... yeah. that would be my name.... or so they tell me....oh yeah! what's yours? you naver told me you just sort of grabbed me off the street and fed me... thanks by the way. it was good."
"sorry, you just sort of reminded me of a lost puppydog." she laughed" my name is sanka.... it's nice to meet you... and,i admit, i was a bit worried when you told me that you wante'd to eat in the closet."
"it was to protect my secrit identity!!!!!"
" i wasn't aware you had one."
" did you not see my mask... yeah kind of hard to miss." at this piont he was rather close to he ane took this as his oppertunity to lean down.
" yeah, secritly i'm a labrador."
when she burst in to giggles Tobi found himself compleatly over-joyed.
" well... it's late .... i'll see you in the morning?" she asked wandering out the door.
"yeah...." he found himself murmering as she left him,but as soon as he thought he was alone she ran back through the door and kissed him on the mask right where his cheek would have been.
" i knew i had forgotten something...."
( it will be something like that )

Tempest Birch

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kyoko-sama1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 am
Name:kyoko
Hight:5'5
Weight:105lbs