Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
You Know Your Obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poleneceline

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:00 pm
Magic Toast
^_^ When you can hum the music playing when Yuugi says "I love you, Jou" (found only in the Japanese version-- damnit, Fox!)

OMG.

okay, someone tell me what episode is that. the exact episode. and time. on youtube. with the website.

come on peoples I know you can.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:01 pm
Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire
when you join a Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi guild. But can you blame us? (sorry if that was already said)

teeheehee!!  

poleneceline

Liberal Capitalist

10,200 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bored_Yaoi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:38 am
When you cosplay your favorite couple...

[Wait for it, wait for it...]

...with your best friend.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 pm
...Does the last thing count if it's with your lover? xD;; Who is just as obsessed if not more?
And call ourselves the "RL Angstshipping". >>;;

I think that should count as something.

Aaaand I'm too lazy to read through all of these, but I hope this hasn't been said already; when you put your male Yu-Gi-Oh! action figures into suggestive positions and leave them there.  

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:14 pm
KiTtEkAt
Bakura240
Fiery Charizard
44. When you growl and wish to kill any female character hitting on one of your favourites in the show (i.e. Tea and Yugi or Yami) sweatdrop

i think any yaoi fan can admit to that sweatdrop i know i can!

okay, if you dont do that, you're definitely not a yaoi fan, or you're just really spacey and/or naive.

and you're probably not even human. all humans are sadistic and violent to some degree. this is like basic. duh. talk2hand

lol blaugh

...D: I love Anzu. I think she and Yuugi are a great couple. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy slash pairings, though. *slinks back, fearing of being attacked*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:30 am
Touzoukuou Bakura
KiTtEkAt
Bakura240
Fiery Charizard
44. When you growl and wish to kill any female character hitting on one of your favourites in the show (i.e. Tea and Yugi or Yami) sweatdrop

i think any yaoi fan can admit to that sweatdrop i know i can!

okay, if you dont do that, you're definitely not a yaoi fan, or you're just really spacey and/or naive.

and you're probably not even human. all humans are sadistic and violent to some degree. this is like basic. duh. talk2hand

lol blaugh

...D: I love Anzu. I think she and Yuugi are a great couple. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy slash pairings, though. *slinks back, fearing of being attacked*

And I love Shizuka, Mai, and Isis... D: I dunno, I don't think favorite pairings should be gender-based. I like yaoi, het, and yuri pairings in YUU*GI*OU...  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:50 am
KitsuneChan8888888
And I love Shizuka, Mai, and Isis... D: I dunno, I don't think favorite pairings should be gender-based. I like yaoi, het, and yuri pairings in YUU*GI*OU...

I have a single favorite yuri and het pairing, but I don't for yaoi. There's way too many guys to choose from. >>
But. Shizukaaa. ;;

...We will be killed for speaking kindly of women in this thread, I'm sure. xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:16 pm
Touzoukuou Bakura
KitsuneChan8888888

I have a single favorite yuri and het pairing, but I don't for yaoi. There's way too many guys to choose from. >>
But. Shizukaaa. ;;

...We will be killed for speaking kindly of women in this thread, I'm sure. xD;;

I like a few yuri pairings, a decent amount of het ones, and a lot of yaoi ones, but that's to be expected with the male-to-female ratio of the series. ^^;;
And... and was that whiney call of Shizuka's name a bad "why do you like her?" whine or a good "I love Shizuka so much" whine? ^^;;
Yes... but... but we're women too! D: Most of the people in this guild are! I don't like sexism towards either gender, or even towards your own gender... ~_~;;  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:06 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
I like a few yuri pairings, a decent amount of het ones, and a lot of yaoi ones, but that's to be expected with the male-to-female ratio of the series. ^^;;
And... and was that whiney call of Shizuka's name a bad "why do you like her?" whine or a good "I love Shizuka so much" whine? ^^;;
Yes... but... but we're women too! D: Most of the people in this guild are! I don't like sexism towards either gender, or even towards your own gender... ~_~;;

It was an, "I love Shizuka". xD;; She's my favorite female character in the series.

I used to be sexist towards girls in anime. >> But I outgrew that. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:41 pm
Shizuka's my favorite female too! X3 Only characters in the series I like more than her are Jounouchi and Kaiba. <3 So yay! biggrin
There have been plenty of girls in anime that annoy me, but it's the same case for guys. I did go through a small Mary-Sue phase, but I'm proud to say I at least was never against female characters during it. ^^;;  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:03 pm
It wasn't just in anime I disliked girls. xD It was in everything. >__>
I got so mad because the girls were always so emotional and clingy and would always scream so effing loud when bad things happened, while the guys, for the most part, stayed quiet. They just seemed so annoying, and I know that I wouldn't want one of those hanging off me.

Buuuut, really, women have to bleed for a week every month. I guess that deserves some slack. xD! *shot*

But really~ I'm over that. ;D

...And we totally strayed from the topic of this thread completely. xD!!

OKAY!

You know you're obsessed when... you make the Millennium Items. Out of anything. If you have the time and exert the effort to do that... >> But I'm guilty of that. Several times over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 pm
Ah, I don't like when girls act like that, but that's just a general trait that a large amount have, just like the general trait of guys being uncaring bastards. ^^;; I always try to ignore those and just choose the people I get along with based on their personalities. If someone acts all clingy and emotional like that, I probably won't like them very much, but not all girls are like that at least.
Glad you're over it. biggrin
Erm... okay then... You know you're obsessed when you make the Sennen Items... except not out of anything! You do the actual ritual, where you melt gold and kill 99 people as sacrifices and stuff! biggrin  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm
Almost everygirl in my school is all whiny and annoying and shiz.
I get whiny and annoying only to annoy people. biggrin !

You know you are obsessed when... You acctually try to use the Sennen Items...

Um... Like the eye.

-runs away-
I'm no good at this D:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 am
seriosly, there are WAY too many pairings to choose your top 80. male and female. theres tons of them!
thats why it;s so great for fanfics ^.^
i like them all...and bubble wrap  

saternoutlaw

~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out