Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:59 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
im so excited!!! im gonna plaster Alabama with them...show em what REAL music is!! none of that rap bull shizt

RAP!?!?! In ALABAMA!?!?! I would have thought it'd be country...
haha.....suprisingly not....i hate rap..or at least todays popular rap..its very degrading and just ******** dumb

That's the worst kind, the only rap artist I like is Northern State.
same here

Tee Hee. Hiesta Prynn...is sexy.
indeed even sexier in person..plus shes a total sweety  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:05 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
haha.....suprisingly not....i hate rap..or at least todays popular rap..its very degrading and just ******** dumb

same here

They didn't do a meet-and-greet at my concert, but I DO think she's a BOMBSHELL on stage. Spero saw me singing along and held the mic up to me during! :] I was so happy!  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:38 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf

same here

They didn't do a meet-and-greet at my concert, but I DO think she's a BOMBSHELL on stage. Spero saw me singing along and held the mic up to me during! :] I was so happy!
thats awesome!!! they didnt actually have a meet and greet..its just after the show Hesta was tryin to sell cds at the door an i got her to sigh my cd..and i met Spero after i led this girl who passed out in the crowd out to the lobby...she was at the merch table so i said hi and got an autograph biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:09 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf

same here

For sure.  

LeNamer
Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:40 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
same here

thats awesome!!! they didnt actually have a meet and greet..its just after the show Hesta was tryin to sell cds at the door an i got her to sigh my cd..and i met Spero after i led this girl who passed out in the crowd out to the lobby...she was at the merch table so i said hi and got an autograph biggrin

Oh wow, that was REALLY nice of you! I hate to sat it, but, im a total b***h about my Tegan and Sara, like, if someone passed out, i'd just pawn her off to someone else. I know.....what a b***h. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:04 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
same here

Oh wow, that was REALLY nice of you! I hate to sat it, but, im a total b***h about my Tegan and Sara, like, if someone passed out, i'd just pawn her off to someone else. I know.....what a b***h. :]
hahaha..wow that is quite bitchy but you worded it in a funny way youd just "pawn" her off..hahaah...and well she did just passout like right into me..and i looked down and was like what the ********! why is this girl slowly traveling down my legs..then i see shes not moving so im like eek and pick her up..then she told her friend she couldn't see and once again i was like eek eek so i took her hand and led her through the crowd and the girls i was with bought her some water  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:59 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf

hahaha..wow that is quite bitchy but you worded it in a funny way youd just "pawn" her off..hahaah...and well she did just passout like right into me..and i looked down and was like what the ********! why is this girl slowly traveling down my legs..then i see shes not moving so im like eek and pick her up..then she told her friend she couldn't see and once again i was like eek eek so i took her hand and led her through the crowd and the girls i was with bought her some water

Yeah, I guess it's just my bad breeding. My dad's pretty bitchy. I would actually be MAD if she passed out on me. I'd be like"WHY ME!!!" And, as luck would have, something like Living Room would come on right as I walked out [favorite song of all time.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:42 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf

Yeah, I guess it's just my bad breeding. My dad's pretty bitchy. I would actually be MAD if she passed out on me. I'd be like"WHY ME!!!" And, as luck would have, something like Living Room would come on right as I walked out [favorite song of all time.]
when i walked out relief Next ro me came on and i love that song..but im too nice of a person to care...my dad was a b***h as well we actually dont call him dad we call him sperm donor cause thats all he is to us  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:25 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf

when i walked out relief Next ro me came on and i love that song..but im too nice of a person to care...my dad was a b***h as well we actually dont call him dad we call him sperm donor cause thats all he is to us

NIIIIICE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:08 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf

NIIIIICE.
i try xd  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:59 am
^^ HAHAHAHAHA. P.S. I think I found you on Saraandtegan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:06 pm
did ya now?..i know i found you..you got the same user name..mine is practically the same except there is a z on the end  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:26 pm
babies-in-a-cage
^^ HAHAHAHAHA. P.S. I think I found you on Saraandtegan.

you found me to. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:29 pm
Yeah, sorry if it was weird, I just got so excited!  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:03 pm
haha...it was a nice little treat to open up the mail and see someone so happy that they found me  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff