MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE!! (year 2007)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serathas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:16 pm
its finally x-mas, which i guess we all have been waiting for the past month, and im finally 19, which means, its my birthday today  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:13 pm
HAPPY B-DAY!

Hope you have a great Xmas yourself and a Happy New Year indeed.  

Metal Valkyrie

Serathas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:23 pm
im finally 19, and well, i got an xbox 360 + some games, and guitar hero from mom, for x-mas and my birthday, my bro got his own 360 aswell, in case i decide to move out, to an own apartment, in some years  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:11 pm
I've been dying to play the new guitar hero. I only have the first one, well because I don't own a play station or an xbox or anything really other than my computer. But that's pretty sweet there. Yeah, I always wanted to get like a PS2 before I move out on my own.  

Metal Valkyrie

Serathas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:09 am
yeah, ps2 is great, but 360 looks awsome so far, hope mom got it on guarantee, incase it will break during the move (if i move out) in 3 - 4 years

and well, if you get ps2, a great tip is to try soul calibur, i would recommend you to buy sc2 or 3, its like tekken, with moves and souch, but you can get ring out on most maps, make a custom character, instead of fighting with your hands (except 1 fighting style) you get to use weapons, you can unlock new fighting styles by playing alot, its really a good game, also, another tip, if you like rpg games souch as baldurs gate (which i heard somewhere is for pc) is champions of norrath, the graphic settings aint ultra high, but its an awsome rpg, with 3 difficulty modes, you can even continue on another diff mode by using your othere chars, and if you want, you can take 3 friends and play with you  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:42 pm
Haha, oh don't worry about me and some soul calibur heart 3 Is my favorite, even over Tekken which I do love. But yeah, I play with my brother a lot and we made plenty of characters. Haha, good stuff that is. Those are the only two fighting games I really like, as for RPGs yeah those are cool. I'm a huge star wars game freak. I adore KOTOR, that is if you have ever played it. I have the first and second for my PC and I actually have recently started played it again. Since we're on the topic of games here, I also really love Metal Gear Solid. Especially 3, that is the one that got me into it.  

Metal Valkyrie

Serathas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:47 pm
of course, i both play and mod kotor, i used to play swg, but my dad decided to lock his card, for online use, so only he can use it when he unlocks it, and yeah, sc3 is great, aswell, i got all tekken games, except the first one, the psp one, and the ones for playstation 3, my latest tekken game is tekken 5, i even got an version from thailand (which i bought when i was there on a vacation) of tekken advance (the gameboy advance sp version)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:17 pm
Yeah, I bought galaxies but I never played it cause, well I'm cheap like that, ha. But yeah, I love KOTOR and the Jedi Knight games, however it had been even longer since I've played those games. Battlefront is great too, especially the second one. Also the lego games, those are adorable. Tekken is great, I think Tag is my favorite of all. I've played 4, 5 and one after 5...dark resurrection? Something like that.  

Metal Valkyrie

Serathas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:45 pm
tekken 5 included another game in it, the devil within, thats the only one i can think of, if its not tekken 6 you are talking about

yeah, i would reconsider some times about starting to play galaxies again, it have changed so much, i can't even recognize what game i play, its like a clone from wow, in the star wars universe, thats the darn nge patch which ruined the game (nge - new game enhancements) like 50% of everyone who played left the game after when cu (combat upgrade) ( came out, the other 90% left when nge came (cu is the version before nge), there is a team who are working on a private swg pre-cu server, legally, they code the entire server and the game, i can pm a link if you want to check it out, swg emu (or just google it)

yeah, tekken tag was my favourite game aswell, i hope they make tekken tag v2 soon, for ps2, ps3 and xbox 360, (improved graphic + online play versions included on the ps3 and xbox 360 versions),

with all the new characters, and the old ones, includes unlockable content, like the characters first costumes, from when they first appeared in the games, that would be really cool, and of course, like on tekken 5, more customizations enabled, like color changes

even those characters who died in the old games would be nice to see, like jun? (or well, she did at least disappear, and i don't remember seeing her again, but you do at least get alot of new ones)  
The Official Hard Rock/Metal Guild Forum's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games