Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen_Queen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:31 pm
Hi!
All entries go here. Please use the form from the thread, and one of the prompts!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:53 pm
Owner: Kudrios
Yin's Name: Aslyth
Yang's Name: Garmoss
Prompt Chosen: 1
Entry:
It was said in the beginning of our world two dragon brothers were granted the privilege from the gods to claim land of the world as their own. Aslyth was granted the northern lands as Garmoss the southern lands. It was meant to be fair, and so it was.

Nonetheless, Garmoss began to grow tired of the half he was granted. The south seemed too boring to him. Garmoss thought his brother had stole the better of the two halves of the world and believed his half was the most deprived. He soon began to hate his brother; more and more as the days passed.

Years later, as Aslyth leaped through his northern lands, a single strike of lightning struck the dragon's shoulder and sent him skidding down to the ground. There stood his brother behind him with the most iniquity scowl on his face. Bared in his right hand was a sword with jagged edges of lightning. This weapon was made out of the electricity from the clouds with the help of Garmoss's Yang belt.

Aslyth steadily rose up to his feet with an inquiring look on his face. "What is this, brother?" He asked with one swift sway of his feathered tail.

Garmoss huffed and glared over to his brother. "As if you don't know!" He roared with a leap toward Aslyth.

The red-headed dragon threw up his arms to his chest to block his brother's attack. With each step, thunder was heard over the land. Garmoss stabbed at Aslyth as the blade cut its way through the lighter dragon's arms. The force of the attack sent them both to the ground. Garmoss grinned wickedly as he saw where his blade had struck.

"You know you stole the best half of the world from me." He twisted the blade before he leaped back. "Fight me brother! May the strongest one win."

Aslyth winced when the electrical blade slid its way out of his flesh. The sparks shocked his body from within. It would basically limit any of Aslyth's attacks by half.

He growled and glared up at the darkened clouds. "If that's what you want, brother." Quickly, Aslyth threw his hand up towards the heavens with his fingers outstretched. Swirling its way down was a strong gust of wind that connected itself to the Yin necklace over Aslyth's neck. Forming into his right hand was a blade made solely from the forces of tornadoes.

Aslyth jumped up to his feet with his blade in hand. "May the gods be on your side, BROTHER!"

The two opposing brothers ran towards each other like mad adversaries as the fateful battle of the world began. The first to be struck was Garmoss, the slicing force of the wind sending him back several yards with cuts over his shoulders and face. Aslyth almost instantly appeared in front of his brother and continued with some more blows at Garmoss.

Soon, Garmoss broke his brother's attacks and countered them with his own attacks with sparks flying towards Aslyth. Blood trickled down each other's bodies as their wounds would be not external, but internally scarred forever.

Their battle continued for days. But on one day, when they would charge each other like they did, they both emitted all of their strength into their one last attack. On contact, the loudest roar of thunder traveled through out of the world to mark the end of their ten day fight. The result would never be same after the battle.

The two valiants floated limply up toward the heavens as their two treacherous weapons dug deep into the earth to never be found again. The gods of the world looked down upon Aslyth and Garmoss with great disappointment.

"We gave you the world for your own, and how do you pay us back? You are now cursed to live among the world as mortals, Aslyth and Garmoss!"

And that is how the two brothers were made to be.

Kudrios

DeeJaye
Vice Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:28 pm
Owner/S:Dark-Jagan
Yin's Name: Sinistra
Yang's Name: Dextera
Prompt Chosen: #1
Entry:

It happened often.

Sinistra and Dextera were in a fight. Again. It wasn't the normal one they usually had.

The two glared at each other. One pair of blue eyes and the other pair red. The fight was major to the two, but not exactly for another anthro's thoughts. And over what?

It was over someone. Someone they both loved and wanted to be with for the rest of their lives...

Sinistra watched his brother through his slitted eyes. Slowly, he clenched his fist. "...She's mine..."

Dextera shook his head. No, she would be his. He was positive. The dragon closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "No.. She'll be mine. I'll go to her first and confess before you will," he responded stubbornly.

There was silence for a long period of time as they thought of what the other one was thinking and who's love would Belladonna, dear Belladonna, their love, would accept. Would she go for the gentle, sweet Dextera? Or the twisted, fierce Sinistra? Only time would tell... Only she could tell.

And after what seemed days and hours and minutes of time going along, they finally both twirled around and slammed their wings hard against the wind, making piles of dust and dirt curl themselves around the ankles of the brothers as if the specks coveted the two dragons.

It was several hours after they departed, Dextera's fingers flew gracefully around small, nimble objects as he searched for something to help tell Bella of his love for her. He would go to her in the morning, the time he loved the most.

The light skinned male tangled some of his dark crimson red around his finger feverishly until he came upon a small feather with a black drop of paint in the middle of the lower section. He picked it up gingerly and rolled it around in his fingers caressing. Dextera continued his search and after finding a whistle that seemed to give its own radiant shine, he stopped and went to his bed. Slumping down, he grasped a glance at the sky. It was dark. Sinistra would probably confess before he did, but it didn't mater. It was night time, the time he hated most...

Seeing that the moon took the place of the sun, the dragon's wings greedily slapped the wind. He was going to find Bella...!

Several minutes passed as the male's eyes scanned the darkness. Under him was a plain was dark green grass, but it the nighttime, it gave the effect of what appeared to be a black bottomless pit. He had paused when he came across white hair that flew down to her waist, blood red eyes, pale skin, and white ears and a tail that portrayed a feline. He took in a sharp breath and glided down, allowing his feet to touch the ground numbly. He slowly strolled over to his love. "...Bella..." he whispered her beautiful nickname smoothly.

She didn't respond right away. Her eyes her closed and breaths came slowly; she was sleeping. Sinistra gently caressed a pale cheek with his green scale-covered hand. "Bella.." he said again quietly.

It was like an alarm clock went off. Her eyes shot open. "Oh... Hello, 'Stra. What's up?" She yawned. She was curiously why he'd come so late.

"I have something important to tell you. I-I... Love you. I want to be with you," he said softly. In the bitter silence, the sound seemed to multiply ten times, giving an eerie feeling.

The feline's gaze lowered to her knees. She clenched her hands. "Give me some time to think about it.... A day, how about? Return during late night, right when the moon is lowering and the sun is rising.."

The dragon lifted an eyebrow but obeyed obediently. "Yes, Bella. I will. If it is to win your love."

Dextera has found the feline in the morning hiding under a large tree that gave great shade. She had bags under her eyes as if she didn't sleep the whole night. He held the whistle up with the white father attached to it. Without attempting to say anything else, the dragon puffed his chest out and said, "I love you."

She chewed her lip. She gave Dextera the exact answer that she gave Sinistra.

He nodded. He was confused... But it didn't matter, he was in love.

They both arrived in the same place, at the same time, just from different directions. They didnt know they'd both be here... Their eyes looked into each other's and they simanteaously said, "Why are you here? ... Because of Bella, of course!"

They frowned. They looked around curiously for their love. But she was nowhere in sight.

After an hour, Dextera cried out, "...I found her...!" Sinistra immediately aided his side. They gazed at her lifeless body. There was a quiet thud; they quickly looked down to see a small noted. It read, "I love you two both... But I'm sorry, I couldn't bear to make a choice. Good-bye, Dex', 'Stra."

They stared at each other for the longest time afterwards. "I'm sorry, Sinstra... We shouldn't have fought over her... Now because of us, she;s dead," said Dextera after awhile

Sinistra nodded.

And thus, the two dragons learned their lesson about fighting over someone..

ANTHROBreedables

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games