Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OOMPH! Guild
If You Have an iPod....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A kiss or a f-ck may be quite continental, but...
  Harleys are a boy's best friend!
  OMG MOULIN ROUGE!
  ....heeehe, Dero said "f-ck"
View Results

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:10 pm
Search for the new VivaLaMoped.com Video Blog podcast. Several of Dero's self-shot videos are up for the taking. And it's noto just Dero, so if you enjoy other German bands such Die Happy and Lucry, you can download their videos as well!

And don't forget--podcasts are free! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:58 pm
lmao that one came out a looong time ago. certainly not the newest wink you find it on youtube and look up the "upload date" smile

VLM's got a whooooole lot more. especially since BUVISOCO just came out biggrin  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:12 pm
Are you referring to the video in the poll? xd I know it's not the newest, but it's like my favorite. But the most recent one on the podcast ("Dero in der Sünderecke wink ") is hilarious too...Dero's all taping himself and talking and Crap comes up behind him and starts in with "blah blah blah blah..." and Dero gives him this look. xd "Mach ein Kreiz, Leo! Du Schießraucher!"

Anyway, there's not a large quantity of videos on the podcast, def. more on the official VLM website, but I can't put those on my iPod. cry I wish I could put the video with Flux and the smoothie on my iPod. That'd be fantabulacious.  
The OOMPH! Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games