Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Homestarmy
&lt;closed for now&gt; Recruitment! Rewards and incentives. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:40 am
JSE
I've recruited someone?!

It was a while ago, but ya, i geuss so. When i recieve a message or accept someone into that guild and they say they were recruited by someone, i immediatly update this list.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:59 am
Sange
JSE
I've recruited someone?!

It was a while ago, but ya, i geuss so. When i recieve a message or accept someone into that guild and they say they were recruited by someone, i immediatly update this list.
w00t.  

JSE

Zeh Rickster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:13 pm
Damn.. well it was either Sange or Green who reffered me. The only thing I remember is the dancing Homestar sig. Which both of you have had. So....
I suppose give it to green, seeing as you can'r really pay yourself. That's just unfair sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:19 pm
Rikky Boy
Damn.. well it was either Sange or Green who reffered me. The only thing I remember is the dancing Homestar sig. Which both of you have had. So....
I suppose give it to green, seeing as you can'r really pay yourself. That's just unfair sweatdrop

heh... alright then  

Sange
Crew

uckfairco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:44 pm
Good thing I found that thread about Strong Bad in GD!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:11 pm
In case by some freakish chance you don't get my PM, Sange, I was referred by uckfairco. 3nodding  

Pride of the Peaches

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:07 pm
uckfairco
Good thing I found that thread about Strong Bad in GD!

LOL, that explains why i just got 3 referrals from you. Good jorb uck. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:50 pm
HOLY FRICKIN CRUD MUNKIES!
9... 9 people joinging the guild in about one day. That is frickin crazy! New record for this guild here.  

Sange
Crew

drgnladyblue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:05 pm
Sange
9... 9 people joinging the guild in about one day. That is frickin crazy! New record for this guild here.

xd awesome!

"awight yellow man, what's the big idea wowkin on labow's day?!?!"

*edit* i'm just wondering about the "reward" part of this, since there's six people to my recruitment.... wink no that's not what it's all about, but i could use some gold... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:57 pm
drgnladyblue
Sange

xd awesome!

"awight yellow man, what's the big idea wowkin on labow's day?!?!"

*edit* i'm just wondering about the "reward" part of this, since there's six people to my recruitment.... wink no that's not what it's all about, but i could use some gold... sweatdrop

if you would like, i can give you the gold right now, or you can wait for the larger rewards. From how many people have been recruited by you in one day, i would suggest going bigger. You may be able to do it quite easily.  

Sange
Crew

drgnladyblue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:09 pm
hmmm *ponders the possibilities*

i think i'll wait. wink *gets back to recruiting like mad* biggrin  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers