Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
Teachers Apply within! -- Must have a approved profile first

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:50 pm
bloodredvoodoo
Classes Available

User Image

Apply for the class you would like to teach. P.S. If your character profile doesn't match with the ablilites to teach that class please edit it and let me reread it.

Teachers can teach up to a max of 3 classes right now due to lack of teachers.

More classes can be added for classrooms that are currently empty in the school. See map for empty class numbers.

P.S. Spells and Magick class may be divided into two classes if we do not get any more subjects, but they are taught by the same teacher, no matter what.

P.S. Subject is to be taught. I don't mean like a whole lesson but some facts must be used, so don't apply for math if you suck at math.

Light on left ---------------------Dark on right

Current teachers
-- Alchemy -- Callie Astora
-- Spells and Magick -- Mariel Levesque
-- Plant science --
-- Animal science --
-- Mathematics --
-- History --
-- Writing --
Riscarn Farin -- Swimming --
Riscarn Farin -- Horseback Riding --
-- Blacksmithing --
-- Sailing --

Fighting classes

These are individual classes. Each teacher is required to sign up for a range teaching class. Teachers may only sign up for one range class but may teach multiple ranges in individual study groups.
Riscarn Farin -- Close Range --
-- Mid-Range --
-- Long Range --

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:27 pm
Its maybe late August as a fairie, a mix breed by the look of her, walked up to the Light Academy. She walked up to the door and rose her tiny fist to knock on the large doors in front of her. But before she could, the doors rushed open and about 2 or 3 students rushed around her, because of her wingspan, and kept running on through the courtyard.

Shaking her head of the encounter the young fairie walked through doors and across the entrance hall toward a handwritten sign at the foot of the acsending stairs. It had a illegible scrawl upon it, but the large bold arrow below the two words pointed, and spoke for them. She followed the arrows to a room where the applications were being taken. At the back of the room was a middle-aged woman with stacks of papers on her desk.

She walked up to the woman and politely introduced herself, just like she had rehearsed into the mirror multiple times.

"I, Laila Keelan Deorwynn, would like to apply for two teaching jobs. One is Spells and Magick and the other is Fighting."

The winged girl stuck her reseme out to the lady behind the desk who was taking the paperwork for new teachers. The woman asked for her age, her hieght, as if it wasnt listed on her reseme.

Laila answered all the questions that the old woman threw at her with great ease and smoothness. After the questions the room got quiet as the middle-aged lady wrote down notes.

Then after 20 excrutiating minutes, the judge comes out for an answer...

((In my personal opinion... I think its more fun to roleplay it out... but again... its my opinion))
Celeste:: I agree, but I was tired, and it gets harder to find th information you need when reviewing the applications, especially if they forgot something.  

Yuffie_Chan_Kisaragi
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:01 pm
Do we have to RP it? If we do, let me know and I'll re-write this, otherwise, I'm too tired to scrawl much of anything.

Um, so Mariel Levesque for 'Spells and Magick' (Dark Academy) is what I'm applying for.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:37 am
Riscarn Farin patted his hair down as he came into the school office. Risk's tail itched miserbly, hidden beneath his suit. he mopped up his cat ears, the heat almost killing him. "Ugh, a black suit in the summer. So dumb." Kirai's long legs strided to the office. Kirai dropped his resume on the offices table. "My name is Riscarn Farin, and I am applying for the jobs of Swimming and horseback riding, and I fight close ranged." Risk smiled, the light academy's familar smells returning to him. After graduation, he just could'nt think of leaving the school. he hoped the headmaster's would'nt remember him though. All those pranks on might might just catch up to him. Risk listed everything he had to say, then sat down in his usual detention chair, waiting for the verdict of his career.

User Image  

Atrum krigare
Crew

Kilarra

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:43 pm
Ditto on Celestial's sentiment - if we need to rp this, I'll edit my post :3 Otherwise, I'm applying for Callie Astora as an alchemy teacher at the Dark Academy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:16 am
Well, since blood is absent, I'll do the accepting I suppose. So if you see your name under the 'Current teachers' section, you're in!

After that, please dawdle over to the 'Classes' thread for your respective academy, read the description, and after finding you class number on the above chart (of this thread) type up a description of your room and PM it to me, so that I can add it. Capiche?

Ok, Yuffie, I see no mention of any type of spells or Magick in Laila's profile. The fighting is fine, seeing as she was training to be part of the army, but I need you to either choose another class, or give me an edited version of your profile, with the changes, so that your character can teach spells and magick. Also, for the fighting, I need to know, is she close-range, middle, or long-range?

Atrum, I'm not even going to look over yours yet. You need an accepted profile. I could accept it, but you recently PMed me to ask for help with it. I'll check it over, then send it back for any necessary edits. Then someone will review your application. Alright?  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:57 pm
That's fine. Any one can accept from the crew unless it is your own profile. So like with Atrum. Someone besides him must check the profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:21 am
Ah, well you did mine after, so I'm guessing that's all taken care of.

And must we RP our applications? Questioning out of curiosity.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:12 pm
Here you don't have to but when you apply at the school you need to. I added the info into the Anoucement to check before they post.  
Simply Chaos - RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games