Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Guidance for Gaians ~<Announcements Only>~
Guidance for Gaians is dying.. Resuscitation, anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, you staying?
  Yuppers. ^.^
  Nah, this place is not my thing anymore..
  As long as it doesn't grow unactive again..*cough* Anna..=/
  Mm..I never knew gold tasted this good..metallic..*choke*..
View Results

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:26 pm
Howdy all! [if you do be here]
^.^

Due to boredom of Gaia Online and my life getting more hectic and busy, I haven't been able to monitor Guidance for Gaians as I would like and it has come to my attention that it is extremely unactive and near the point of extinction.

However, I did not set up this guild for it to die [obviously - I hope] and its cause is to important for me to loosen.
So, anyone who checks up on this guild from time to time and who reads this message please reply and help me salvage the guild and regain its popularity.

Anyone who has lost interest in the guild please remove yourself as a member; there is no point in remaining joined if you are going to be inactive.

The bottom line is this: I will fight to keep this live. If some of you are still willing to access the guild I will be much more active than I have been. I know I've been unreliable due to circumstances in my life outside the computerised world and that I've promised the same before, but I have no problems this time and have much more free-time. =]

The guild will either die and undergo a magical rebirth, or it will be resusicatated and taken care of.

I will wait for responses to this message until: Saturday 26th April 2008. If you do not reply by that time you will be deleted as a member from the guild.

I apologise for any harshness of tone throughout this message, but the time has come for me to reclaim my guild and resume my place as moderator. 3nodding

Many thanks and apologies,

Your returned guild moderator,

Anna.
<3 xxx  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:29 pm
I'm not a member of the guild, but I do think that this guild is definitely an important one. Gaians really can't go to the Gaia boards for help - it's a bit too rowdy over on the other side of the fence. That, and the *chans are not the place to go for advice. Why hasn't anyone else replied?  

RevolverHarkness

Guidance for Gaians ~<Announcements Only>~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff