Enter! RPGer! (Introductions)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:28 pm
Hello everyone! Here, you just write down some things about yourself, your interests, etc! Here I go!

Hello, I'm Miesh! I love to RPG, because I get to use my creativity, while doing something fun with my friends. I can do any type of RPG, from literate to none literate, and I'm really can be a nice person, so feel free to say hi anytime!

My favorite food is edible, and I'm questing for an elegant veil! (NO, I AM NOT ASKING FOR DONATIONS!!! I'M JUST COMMENTING!!! xp )

In real life, I'm in my third quarter of Community College, and I love to volunteer/work for the Special Olympics!

That's me!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:35 pm
well this is me. im am usualy a calm collective person, and i do enjoy a variety of RPs. and im up for trying alot of new kinds ^_^. Though i must say i do prefer to play as a villian then as a do gooder...And then i also prefer the Assassin role.

In another note im easy to get along with. takes alot to bug me, but if you manage to you will know...if you need someone for an RP let me know i will look into it, and if it seems interesting i will be glad to join...umm...yea...i cannot think of anything else to write, so if there are any other questions let me know...

Shadowmaster Vilkas

bluebananas

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:35 pm
Hi, Im Taj! I love to RPG with my friends as well and thats why I joined =^~^= My fav. color is green, I love sweets and I like to draw a great deal. I hope we can all become really great friends, rpging will hopefully prove to be entertaining. heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:37 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Kolby, the Vice President of this guild! I help Miesh out when I can, but please feel free to talk to me!

I'm a really nice guy, love to play sports, and love potatoes!  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:46 pm
well i guess since everyone is doing this i might as well...though i do hate following the lead of the majority... Well i am Matt, i love to RPG play video games, hike, swim. etc, etc, etc.

I like multiple typs of RPGs, mainly i have done medevil type ones, (you know magic, swords, cool adventures and the like) but im up for new things. as well i have an array of characters to be used in multiple types of RPGs.

Any other questions just ask, im easy to get ahold of.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Hello, I'm Ian Darling. Um... *shrug* I love music, RPGing, fishing, and hats. Oh, and pool... billiards that is. And rat ball.

That's all I can think of.  

ssdd007

OldLady_Tsunade

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:38 pm
Hi there,
I'm old lady tsunade, you can just leave off the old lady part though. As you can see i don't look old. Anyway i just wanted to say hi to everyone. Havefun with all the rping.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 pm
Hello, I'm Maru. You can call me that. I like Orochimaru, he's cool, but more or less creepy.

I also like being with my friends, and making them happy. I like any type of RPG, so please feel free to talk to me.  

maru_reruma

Manakou007

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:55 pm
Hi im Manakou, i like to RPG alot i just lose my train of thought alot so that brings up some problems for me. Uh i like music, drawing and hanging out with my friends for whatever reason. feel free to talk if your ever bored  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:22 pm
Dewski's the name and rping is my game... I'm a very easy person to get along with, but I can be some what of a smart a**. so I'm sorry if I ever piss anyone off. Just let me know and I'll stop. I'm a bit shy at first but I seem to always open up when I get comfortable with someone or the mood of the conversation. I worry about a lot of things and try to hide it...I'm not quite sure if I succeed or not. Before I go to far into this I'm going to stop and let anyone that cares to know more about me figure out by asking.

ps. For the creator of this.... Next time just ask instead of threating to eat my brain...

Dewski
Crew

Nothereanymore12345

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Hi! My name is lepchin. I'm a pretty laid back guy. I Really like to RPG and this is such a relief now that I got some computer access. ^_^ I ususally RPG under my character name Gin. (no, not like gin from Bleach.) who's a pretty happy-go-lucky guy who gets power by eating pocky. If you RPG with me you'll see.  
Dance cow, dance!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games