Welcome to Gaia! ::

The One Year War (Semi - Literate Battle RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)
Girls' Dormitory (Academy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:52 pm
The girl's dorm at the academy. Has a common room on the first floor where anyone is welcome and two floors of rooms, where only the residents are allowed. On each floor there is a shared bathroom for the entire hall. These bathrooms are surprisngly luxurious for dormitory bathrooms, as they include a steam room and indoor, Japanese-themed hotsprings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:46 pm
Having arrived late to the dorms, Kagura begins to unpack and look around the room. "It seems like I might be able to do some good here." she says to herself. "Now I just have to figure out what to do now that I'm here, since I'm late and all."  

emotrowa

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:01 pm
Interrupting Kagura as she unpacks, the dorm head, a tall slender woman with long hair flowing well below her waist and a dark tan steps through the open door. "Kagura, you are to report to the virtual reality testing center for your preliminary exam. Good luck."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:44 pm
Having been scared a bit by the dorm head, Kagura stops putting her things up starts out to the hall. "Well, now I know where to go." she says to herself as she walks down out off the dorm building.  

emotrowa

The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games