Reply The OOMPH! Guild
Oomph! CDs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABUSER x BONES

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 pm
I'm getting really frustrated because I can't find them ANYWHERE. Does anybody know where I can find them? (I'm in the U.S.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:57 pm
dyingxyouth
I'm getting really frustrated because I can't find them ANYWHERE. Does anybody know where I can find them? (I'm in the U.S.)

they are not currently distributed in the US. Go join the oomph street team and help us get the word out so that their management can see how much money they're missing out on by not going international.  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:46 pm
Unforunately, you have to order them online. If you don't have a credit card and/or your parents aren't cool with giving out that information, what you can do is get a Best Buy giftcard and use that to order Oomph! cds from their online store. That's what I used to do. They don't have all of them, but the cds they do have are relatively well-priced.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 pm
I get them from Amazon.com.
The shipping may take a while due to the fact it's overseas, but they get there, nonetheless. (:  

!GreenEnigma!

Enishi Futashika

Greedy Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 pm
I've actually found a few in Barnes & Noble. They really only have the newer stuff, about from EGO to present albums.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Enishi Futashika
I've actually found a few in Barnes & Noble. They really only have the newer stuff, about from EGO to present albums.

In store or just online?  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

The OOMPH! Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas