Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Peter Pan Guild - Welcome to Neverland!

Back to Guilds

The one and only Peter Pan guild on Gaia. =D 

Tags: peter pan, pirates, roleplaying, fantasy, fairy 

Reply The Peter Pan Guild
Who are you most like?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musapan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:17 pm
Are you carefree and forgettful like Peter Pan? Passionate and jealous like Tinker Bell? Kind and motherly like Wendy? Independant and strong like Tigerlily? Sophisticated but twisted, like Captain Hook?

Post which character you feel you're most like, and why. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:49 pm
I'd LIKE to say that I'm sweet like Wendy, but we all know I'm more like Tigerlily. She's a more "In your face" kinda girl. rofl  

Mizuiro
Crew

Original Gaian

Andercondrak
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:03 pm
I'd have to say Wendy, actually. I don't know why. I'm always the one of my entire group trying to help others, easing them with their problems...

You know what, no.. I'm the crocodile. I'm constantly hungry. Like right now. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:40 am
Honestly, I think I would be a horrifying amalgamation of them all. Because I bounce around all their personalities. So I'm a eight armed, winged, hook handed, she/he, with scales that is a princess.  

yamireiji

Andercondrak
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:20 am
yamireiji
Honestly, I think I would be a horrifying amalgamation of them all. Because I bounce around all their personalities. So I'm a eight armed, winged, hook handed, she/he, with scales that is a princess.

rofl That's quite the picture I'm imagining. God... I want to draw that BIG time. Too bad I suck at drawing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:44 pm
Dear lord... I'm the oddest pairing of them all... Peter Pan and Captain Hook, which technically should be a contridiction by principle. I'm carefree and super forgetful like Peter, but cleverly twisted like Captain Hook... Oh god do I forget things... Not quite as bad as Peter, but seriously... I've been slapped around a few times because I've forgotten things... And anyone who has had an in-depth conversation with me knows I come up with some pretty weird stuff, some of which is slightly reminiscient of our dear pirate captain, Capt. Hook.

"Okay, I confess. I plan to comandeer this vessel and sail to Tortuga to pick up a pirate crew to raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer our weasley black hearts out..." - Captain Jack Sparrow

The Mighty Chimera-san (a.k.a. Jeff-kun)  

Chimera-sama

yamireiji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:40 am
Mandydandykid
yamireiji

rofl That's quite the picture I'm imagining. God... I want to draw that BIG time. Too bad I suck at drawing.

Well I would very much like to see that. If you could draw it. I would make it my signature.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:59 am
I'm probably most like Peter Pan because I don't want to grow up. But I feel like I'm kind of like Wendy too, I'm really protective of my little brother, lol  

pita-tenko

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 pm
I'm most like Peter pan because quite honestly the idea of becoming an adult terrifies me to know end. Also i find it difficult to for close, meaningful relationships of the romantic kind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Hey, guys!
Sorry I've been away so long. Lots of stuff going on and contsantly losing my connection.
But anyway I'd say that I'm alot like Peter Pan in the fact that I want to be free and I don't like following the rules.
Then I would say I'm more like Wendy because I like to mother people and try to fix everything.
But I'd also say I'm like Tinker Bell because I get jealous easily and I'm very passionate.
But I also think of myself as a miniature Captain Hook because of my brazen yet sophistocated personality and emotional side.
But all in all I'd say that I'm Captain Hook. Hard on the outside but soft on the inside and devious yet charming with deep seeded fears and grudges.  

shortstorygirl

tiraspy

Shadowy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:27 am
I'd say I'm a cross between Peter, Hook, and Tigerlily...
A leader with dedication to her crew(or her dungeons and dragons crew)
Cunning, sneaking
Honest(unless it suits me to not me)
Agile
I dont want to grow up, but I know that sometimes I have to...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 pm
I guess I'm most like Wendy. I like telling stories to other's and comforting them when they are upset over something.  

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kuquye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:59 am
I guess, while we're being honest, I'll say I'm most like Tink. I have difficulty transitioning from one emotion from the next and I can't help but get jealous when my best buds are having fun with people I don't know. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:10 pm
Hmm... I'd have to say that I'm like all of them, in a way.
Peter Pan - I don't want grow up and detest romantic relationships. (And I'm sneaky and mischievious.)
Wendy - I like to tell (and write) stories.
Tinkerbell - I can be annoying.
Tigerlily - Independent adventurer should be my middle name. I like exploring.
Captain Hook - I like to have an outward look of cool, curious sophistication, but inside I'm silently laughing.

blaugh  

chemsci42

Purple Cyphers

Interesting Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 am
it all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...

Are you carefree and forgetful like Peter Pan? forgetful, yes, but not by choice, like Peter, and perhaps i have carefree moments, but they are mostly out of blind fear.

Passionate and jealous like Tinker Bell? both, in fact, but not so obsessive in my feelings like fairies are.

Kind and motherly like Wendy? both, but motherly to all because i can never have children of my own, and kind by nature, because that is how a Lady raised me to be.

Independent and strong like Tigerlily? that is a matter of opinion, and never my own.

Sophisticated but twisted, like Captain Hook? a bit sophisticated, and certainly twisted, i am also lonely and quickly change emotions, like a kaleidoscope changes images.

it all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down...

The Peter Pan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games