Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
~ July 2008 Collectibles ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Yes, the 15th is back.
It's July, and the new monthly collectibles are finally here.
" Get an edge in the battle against darkness with the
Holy Gauntlets. Featuring a protective circle of holy light, necklace, shield, shoulder guard, and pair of gauntlets capable of high fiving the hell out of someone, no demon will ever try to steal your lunch money again.

Is that big ol' pile of hair on top of your skull just not doing the trick anymore? Then apply
Head Case directly to your forehead. With crazy explosive hair, raccoon tails, shark fins, slithering snakes, and more, your head will look like a garden of wonders."
Personally, I find no use to either of them.
Reactions?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:45 am
Actually I kinda like the Holy Gauntlets 3nodding

AutumnGirly

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:17 am
I think that just like the last months, Gaia succeeded to make 2 items, both with just 1 or 2 good poses... From the gauntlets, the necklace is neat, 'cause it's glowing, just like the behind-avi poses... I just haven't found use for them yet... xD

As for the head-case, quite a few options and I do seriously like 3 or 4 of them... Overall not bad and I do consider to buy a head-case too... >_>

Luckily they aren't as expensive so I'll probably buy them with gold if possible and not with cash... >_> If I can make 5k soonish... xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:49 pm
I'm personally tired of the hair items ^^; . I'm not a big fan of the headcase.

I really do like the Holy Gauntlets though because it has some neat poses and I'm for Judeao-Christian references o: . I really like the Seraphim pose too, it has Angemon backwings ( : DDDDDDD ).

I think both items could have been better if they were planned out more (i.e.: back wings without the gold shield-thing, more hair poses, better layering with the necklace) but they are still better than quite a few passed MC's 3nodding  

Le_newtype

Raspberry(Soda)
Crew

Goat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 am
hmmm..they are allright.
I dont really dress my avi battle style so the gauntlets i dont think i would ever use...but i like the shiny part.
Head case is alright..i might use it...

U T O P I A

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff