Submit

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:04 pm
Mm Hmm.. There has been little-to-no activity in this(or any guild i'm in) for a while.. Also, I probably won't be able to get on very often... I'll probably be moving my thread 'Avalon Academy' to the public forums, sometime next week.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:47 pm
Gaia - and this guild - moves in waves, and we are in a slump now. It happens. It will probably stay this quiet until December, and then, especially at the end of December, come to life again.

Of course, this guild is a little different, because most of the activity in the guild is due to around four people - and two were away the last week or two, so everything got stuck.

But I think moving some of these threads to Barton Town is not a bad idea. I have always supported the idea of making a notice thread here, and an RP thread in Barton Town - it is a great way to attract more people. And since almost none of our members are interested in roleplaying, it at least allows your roleplays to run and be active.  

Saria Mithril

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:49 am
-closed-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:42 pm
can this be reopened, or is it truelly dead?? If that is the case, then I'll be moving this to the graveyard((the RP and OOC)).

[please let this reopen!]  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 am
It is definitely not going to be reopened anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:38 pm
okay. Also, about the sub-forum, Harvest Moon, Would it be alright if i removed everything in there((send it to graveyard i mean))... Its been inactive for near two years now.. and i'm trying to clean up old/dead posts/threads  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 pm
I am not sure why you are asking me. xp It is your guild - and anyway, I had nothing to do with the Harvest Moon roleplay. That was DeirdreTonbo's project.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff