[RP]☽ℛℰⲀ♏ ✧ ₩ℰⲀ♈ℰℛ -closed- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:59 pm
User Image

User Image. . . // . . . “I see,” RΛIN said, nodding thoughtfully, “Well, my name is Rain. It means........ ‘that which falls from the sky........ and is wet........ and........ occasionally cold and miserable.......’” she rubbed her lower lip with her finger, “Actually, now that I think about it....... that’s not a very pleasant name.” She shrugged, “But then, I suppose I’m not a very pleasant person.”

“So where are you heading to, Sora?” Rain asked, tilting her head oddly as if she were a bloodhound trying to catch a scent on the wind, “I think I have had enough of this sphere. I came here for a break, but it didn’t turn out to be much of a break. Now I have to get out and burn off some of the annoyance I built up here. But don’t let my bad day spoil yours. I’m sure this is a really nice sphere, if you just avoid bad company.”

“Ah ha!” Rain said, as if she were suddenly pleased by something. Then she turned to Sora, and the tattoos on her face were throbbing with a glowing energy, “I’m going to go exploring. It’s the only way I can think of to vent the frustration I get whenever I deal with the Dream Guardians.”

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 pm
Sora nods her head in agreement, then giggles slightly as she hears Rain's name.

"Wow, our names could mean that we were destined to be friends, 'that which falls from the sky'." Her face lights up at the idea of exploring.

"Ooh, that sounds like soo much fun! I can come with you, right?" Her ears are perked and her tail is waging in a very dog-like manner and her face is glowing at the thought of exploring.

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 am
It was days later, Amara was wandering through a town sphere bored out of her mind. She hadn't seen anyone worth talking to, because most people were just regular dreamers. Trying to talk to them about things they didn't understand was like talking to a brick wall in real life, it didn't get her anywhere.

On this particular dreaming, she was trying to find someone to talk to and possibly keep an eye out for strange happenings like Frost had asked her to do. Even so, she had no clue what to look for, but she would do as asked. Not like she had anything better to do at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:48 am
-closed-  

Saria Mithril

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out