Submit

Do you know?
  Yes
  No
View Results

sorrowscall
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:20 pm
I've finally gotten Digimon Dawn and it rules. I have Beelzemon and Gallantmon CM and all of that. I can't seem to figure out what my Hawkmon needs to armor digivolve with the digiegg of love. Does anyone know?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 am
Armor Evolution path for Hawkmon:

- Sincerity: Hawkmon -> Shurimon
Condition: Hawkmon at Lv22+ with 800 or more Insect/Plant EXP.

- Courage: Hawkmon -> Allomon
Condition: Hawkmon at Lv21+ with 110 or more Attack Stat

- Kindness: Hawkmon -> Toucanmon
Condition: Hawkmon at Lv20+ with 105 or more Defense Stat

You find digi eggs in chests in places like the forest and stuff then you go on your digimon lab computer in your farm and go on special digivolve and when you pick a digimon an option is armor digivolve, but some digimon have a couple conditions like level and stats  

Thorne-Grade

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:08 am
i got flamedrmon on mine ^=^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 pm
Yeah, imagine the shock I had when I found out I had two digimon that could digivolve into Beelzemon and I didn't even know it till around the end of the game. I'm not getting something else though. It keeps saying only 65 percent of my quests are complete. Are there quests I don't know about or something? Because one hasn't shown up after I recieved Gallantmon CM's scan data.  

sorrowscall
Crew

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:59 am
sorrowscall
Yeah, imagine the shock I had when I found out I had two digimon that could digivolve into Beelzemon and I didn't even know it till around the end of the game. I'm not getting something else though. It keeps saying only 65 percent of my quests are complete. Are there quests I don't know about or something? Because one hasn't shown up after I recieved Gallantmon CM's scan data.

i have no idea i stilll hasn't beatem the game lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm
I feel sort of bad. How can I become the best digital gamer in the world if I don't even know how to get the other quests? crying

Lil- Slugger- Get over it. That's the third time this week. Didn't you find the DS charger earlier?

Oh, yeah! Thanks Sluggie!^_^  

sorrowscall
Crew

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:58 pm
lol maybe you have to talk to certain people or do something first?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:11 pm
I talked to everybody in both cities. I'm over it anyway. I'm probably going to get Dusk and Digmon World Chmpionship when I get paid.  

sorrowscall
Crew

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:17 am
sorrowscall
I talked to everybody in both cities. I'm over it anyway. I'm probably going to get Dusk and Digmon World Chmpionship when I get paid.

nice i never have time to play many games anymore because of working double shifts  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:56 am
Shun Kajuji
sorrowscall

nice i never have time to play many games anymore because of working double shifts
Yeah, I'll probably have to get double shifts when I get my own place. I'm milking the free time while I have it. What's that saying? Oh, live life to the fullest.

lil' slugger- You've never actually said that.

sorrow- It's the real world now lil' slugger. I can say what I want. twisted

lil slugger- Oh yeah, like what?

sorrow- Chickens will randomly attack you in exactly five seconds and then Ryuk will hug you. **Everything said happens.**

lil' slugger- I have no further comment.  

sorrowscall
Crew

~the digital zone~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces