Reply - Fantasy / Science Fiction RP
Lady & the Vampire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExaliaWarriorPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:20 pm
Exalia looked at them, laughing ironically.."you are weaker than what I've heard about you, vampire prince!" she said as she was whiping her sword with her cloth  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 am
Veigros chuckled slowly..the sacred seakl is afecting me seriously..
"do you want o see it that badly, lost soul Exalia?".."then follow me" he said seriously and turned to the door carying mana. hen he turned to gwen.."are you comming too, lady gwen?"  

VeigrosDarkness

gothicMana9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:02 am
Mana looked at Veigros, "I'll walk by myself now..thank you Veigros"...his wounds are pretty bad..I can't let him carry me all the way, I'm sure I can manage holding myself from falling.....but I feel kinda dizzy..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:35 am
Veigross smiled slightly "as you wish milady"..."but are you sure you are fine?" he asked looking a bit concerned  

VeigrosDarkness

gothicMana9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:55 am
.."I'm FINE!!" mana said cheerfully, trying to seem completly fine then she stepped to the front.."so, let's go!!" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:34 am
Name: Kynum
Race: Human
Armament: Rapier

Background: The army that Kynum belonged to marched across the countryside, liberating what they saw that they should. They came across a village one day and noticed that the residents were practitioners of the dark arts. Therefore they were "forced" to wipe this village from the planet. So they did. But as the carnage raged, one or two survivors fled into the night. After the deed was done, the General entrusted a mission to Kynum, one of his better soldiers. The mission was to find and destroy whatever survivors there were. Brimming with confidence at being specially selected for this mission, Kynum set out to follow the General's command.  

Kynum

Kynum

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 am
Kynum stepped into a clearing within the Forest of Illusion. There was a huge castle in the middle of this clearing. Kynum had tracked his quarry here with confidence and the General's command echoing in his heart and mind. He put a hand on his rapier, grinned, and began walking to the castle. It seemed to have a broken window...  
- Fantasy / Science Fiction RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff