Reply Short Stories!
Blood Red Tear Drops

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleDragonAngel213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:48 pm
Her long black hair flowed elegantly over one shoulder. When she looked up her green eyes pierced through Nami and made her fall to the ground. When Nami finally stood up again she was pulsing with anger.
"Why did you do that?!" she screamed.
The girl just stared back blankly as if she didn't understand. After a few minutes of blank staring the girl rose and danced gracefully towards Nami, her feet barely touching the floor. Nami gaped with awe at the stunning girl.
"I'm sorry about that," the girl sang, her voice like soft chimes in the wind.
"O-Oh, D-Don't worry about it," Nami stammered still paralyzed with amazement.
"I'm Kana," the girl stated with a hint of pride in her voice.
Nami immediately got to her feet and bowed low. "Princess Kana! I'm sorry I yelled! Please forgive me!"
"Shh! I don't want people to hear you. I escaped from my mom and the guards are everywhere," the young princess whispered, her voice still tingling.
"Well, I bet my sister would let you stay at my house for a while," Nami suggested with a little smile, "At least until the search party gives up."
Kana and Nami both laughed until their stomachs hurt. After that, Nami led Kana through the back streets and into the back door of a large house.
"Just go upstairs. I'll tell my sister you'll be staying here for tonight." Nami disappeared into another room.
Kana went upstairs as Nami instructed and came face to face with someone she was not expecting to know her whereabouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 pm
I'm a bit confused. Is this an exert from a story? The start of a new chapter? I'd advise you to add a bit more plot and explain your characters. Who are they? What are they doing? Why?  

Harpe Eolienne

Afganika

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 pm
I'm confused. Well, I don't see any image. By image I don't mean literally pictures but image by imagination. I suggest you write your surroundings such as buildings, trees, color, etc. so we can get a gist of its time frame or what kind of life they are living. The princess obviously did not like it there, maybe you could explain by how bad it was to make her run away through description of the place. Does the place stench with blood, is it a happy land with unicorns and butterflies, is it just an average place, etc.  
Short Stories!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games