Submit

What cha think?
  Good
  Bad
  or gimme the rest please
View Results

WULF1198

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 pm
My name is Wulf. My experiment number is 1198. Thus I go by Wulf1198. I was human… once, till the experiments began. The changes were small at first then it somehow… I will explain that later. I am the first and the last of my kind. Wolfkin, that’s what I have named myself. So without further ado, this is my story.

TWO YEARS AGO…

I was smuggling some of my “friends” across the Mexican-American boarder. The night was steady, when all of a sudden there where yellow lights’ wildly flashing everywhere. I was drug out of my vehicle onto the ground. I knew what was happening, and my friends did too, fore they were ready to bolt as soon as the door opened. A man wearing green pants came up and sat next to me but that was the only thing that I could see of him. By this point I was on the ground.

“What are you up to son?” the man asked

I hate it when they use that!!

“Nothing much mister, just giving my pals a ride.” I replied as the man opened the back of my van. The strange thing was that none of my friends tried to bolt. It actually kind of caught me by surprise.

“ You look surprised? Where you expecting your friends to run? Sorry to disappoint you, trade secret.” he said in a sinister tone.

I have a bad felling about this guy

“Well what do we have here,” He continued, “ the proper paper work is not in order for these, aliens, I am afraid they will have to be taken into custody. What is your name, son?”

My teeth were grindings at this point “It’s Wulf, but why do you care? I am going to jail aren’t I?” saying this to distract him so that I could get out of the cuffs, but to my surprise man started to laugh. “what’s so funny?”

“Nothing, nothing at all. Well its just that your name is Wulf when we call what your doing the same thing.” he said snickering… but then he stopped laughing.

Oh Crap!!!!!

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” he said

“Do what?” I asked trying to look as innocent as possible.

The man got up and stomped on my hands. “THAT!” he yelled

Ouch!!!! He broke my finger.

“Now that we understand each other I just want to let you know that the outcome of tonight is solely based on how you respond to me, and I have to tell you that you are responding very poorly.” This person sounded as if he was reciting something that he had said several times before.

“And what is that suppose to mean?” I asked as I winced at the pain of trying to bend my finger. It was most definitely broken.

This time the guy didn’t respond right of the bat. “You’re about to meet a dear friend of mine in a couple of seconds.” Then he stood up as another vehicle drove up and stopped. Someone stepped out of the vehicle. This person was also wearing green pants.

Now I am gonna die. Grrrreat just great.

“So what can we expect from this one?” this was a lady’s voice

“Not very nice but strong willed all the same. I think we might actually might have a likely candidate.” that was the man.

Who are these people and why am I not dead? Can they not see me?

“Hello. I am right here, you do know that I can hear everything you say right?” I said “And when can I call my lawyer?” and that is when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck followed by a fiery feeling.

“Night-tee-night wolfie.” said the female voice as I saw a lock of red hair fall near my face. Then the world went dark.

When I woke up and I was surprised that I was not in a prison cell, but in fact I was in a fancy room. I did not know how long I had been out, but I did not care because I was curious as to where I was. So I started to explore. In the bedroom that I was in, there were two wooden doors. One that lead to a bathroom and the other lead to the kitchen. From the kitchen I could go around the island and into the living room. I decided that it was safe enough so I went and took a shower. When I was finished with my shower I went back to the bedroom and I looked in the dresser and I gasped as I saw the most amount of clothes I had ever seen in my life. Now some thing I think you should know is that I came from a poor family and I was use to only owning only like three sets of clothes and wearing the same thing over and over. At that very moment something struck me like a brick to the face. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. What I saw was me but the only thing wrong was that my eyes were golden instead of the normal brown. At this I started to panic, I ran into the living room searching for the door but there was non. There where no windows either I guess in my curiosity I had forgotten to pay enough attention to that detail.

Stupid me. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid me. Why did I not think of that, and why the hell does this place smell so strange its almost … wait? Why am I worried about smell? I rely on eyes and ears.

In the middle of this confusion a woman’s voice came out of thin air
“Don’t worry so much Wulf” she said

“Who are you and where am I?” I asked and what the f**k is happening to me. I finished the question in my head.

“ I am Angelia and you are home.” she said

“Home?? This is not my home. I thought I was going to be taken into custody.” I asked

“Well you don’t see any doors do you? Anyways you can stop panicking now.” Angelia said

“Why would I stop panicking? I woke up in this strange place with my eyes gold and my sense of smell completely different. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO ME?” at this point I had exhausted so much air that I felt faint, so I sat down.

“If you will kindly listen to me I will explain it all in due time. Now are you willing to listen?” Angelia asked in a very calm voice almost like a mother to a restless babe.

“O.K. I will listen to you.” for some strange reason her voice calmed me. I can tell a lot about people by their voices. I knew instantly that she was a good person doing a job that she didn’t want to. But it was rare for me to find a voice that I liked so I decided to listen.

“Now you first asked me who I was and I told you so for your next question. You asked what we are doing here well have you ever heard of gene-splicing?” she asked

“Isn’t that where you splice to different types of genes together and see what happens? … OH GOD Please tell me you didn’t OH GOD.” now my heart rate was picking up and not slowing down.

OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! NO! NO! NOOO!!!!

“If you keep freaking out we will never get anywhere with this, Wulf. Now stop your bitching and listen to me or I could just leave you alone so that you can find out what will happen to you on your own.” I couldn’t tell if she was mad or if she truly giving me crap.

This woman isn’t playing is she.

“Alright. Alright its just this is a lot of info to be taking in all at once. So what have I been spliced to a bird, dog, cat, what I would seriously like to know?”

“I will give you a hint what’s your name??” she asked

“What do you mean, my name is Wul…… wait you spliced me with a wolf??” I asked

Your kidding right?

“Nice guess Wulf. Is there anything else you would like to know?” she asked

“What’s going to happen to me Angelia?” I asked as my voice shook

“Nobody knows, you are the first of your kind. You are the first to make it this far.” Angelia said

“What does that suppose to mean Angelia??” I asked

“Well we have tried this before and all the others have died.” Angelia said with no emotion what-so-ever.

I felt my stomach sink. “So what you are telling me? That I could die at any second?” I asked with a coolness that even surprised me

Stay calm just relax. Don’t freak. Its ok you will get your way out of this you always do. Some how.

“No, bye all means you would already be dead if it didn’t work. There is a certain point at which your body starts to adapt and change and this is where we have had the most failure. You are the only one to make it this far … hold on.” she stopped talking on the microphone for a few minutes then a male voice took over

“Hello Wulf. It has been awhile since we last talked . . . well TALK isn’t really suiting more like screening.” he said evilly

“What do you want,” I Growled from the back of my throat.

Ok now I am gonna freak. What’s happening to me!!

“Well now watch that attitude we wouldn’t want anything to happen to you would we now would we?” he said with a smart a** hint to his voice

“And what in the world do you think you can do to me that would make me regret my attitude. . . Sir?” I smart assed right back

Right at that moment I felt a shock run from the base of my spine to the top of my neck. The pain was so strong that my body was flung to the ground and I started to spasm at the waves of pain. It finally stopped, and as soon as I could see straight and the ringing in my ears finally stopped. I stood up very slowly to the sound of that stupid mans laughing.

I am going to kill that man I swear it by all that I am I will rip him to pieces and laugh at his body as the light fades from his eyes

“So you think that is funny do ya? Well I will enjoy it when we next meet in person.” I said in a devilish tone that almost didn’t sound like me.

The laughing stopped and he starting talking I could almost hear the fear in him. “ And what do you intend to do Wulf? Hurt me from your cage?” he started laughing again.

“Why don’t you come in here and find out what I’ll do to you?” I replied. Suddenly the shock came again but this time it was worse then the last time it lasted longer. The weird thing was that I was still on my feet and I too was laughing. For some strange reason I felt the urge to howl… and that is exactly what I did. I blacked out after I ran out of breath.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:35 pm
Hello. I really really like this story so far and i think it has amazing potential...
My only criticism is that you need an editor for your grammar and spelling... i love your pacing so far, you get right to the point which is good...
If you want me to help you with the editing, I'd love to, in fact, please let me help you edit this story.
I really want to know where you're gonna take this and I can help you come up with some pretty good ideas if you want them...
pm me your answer when you read this please...

you have a talent for writing, i have a talent for grammar and ideas... it's finishing my own stuff that gives me trouble, maybe if I help someone else finish their work, it will help me finish mine...

thanx, and I really love this story so far!  

India Farman

6,750 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Prose Experimentation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items