Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:19 am
Here is the School Office where you can request an appointment with the Dean. The Secretary is usually here typing and filing papers.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:50 pm
Bell headed into the secretary's office once again. "Sorry dear, I forgot to ask you to let all students with me as a teacher to know that I am holding my classes out in the court yard this year. I will let them know on the first day of classes where class is held in case of ill weather. Thanks, and I'm so very sorry about that." She began to head out again, but remembered a message she wanted to give the dean, "Oh and could you let the dean know that all the schools greenery is in good health and that he has a good group of promising freshman this year." With that she headed back down the hall.  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Revenges Raison D-etre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:40 pm
Bell walked back into the secretaries office, full of bubbly excitement, "I know I told you to let all the drama and AU: Elf students to know classes are to be held in the court yard, but there has been a change in plans. The school just finished constructing it's outdoor amphitheater and the indoor auditorium! It's great, I just got done setting up the new greenery for the amphitheater, and it's thriving! Sorry about the inconvenience! Talk to you later love!" With that she headed down the hall and outdoors for a nice relaxing walk to her home in the school's woods.  
Luster University

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games