Liocious
Crew

Interesting Gaian

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:08 pm
In a long lost neighborhood, far, far away, There lived a man named Liocious and his wife Robin. The two had kids named Alucard and Rayne. One hot afternoon Alucard and Rayne were playing hide and seek in the front yard. Alucard suddenly became thirsty and told Rayne "I'm thirsty, I'll be right back." Rayne was left alone outside, waiting for her brother, minutes passed and still no sign of her brother. All of a sudden Rayne heard a rustling coming from the bushes she looked and saw neon red glowing eyes pierce through the bushes. Then a green bunny looking thing jumps from the bushes, it had huge fangs and sharp claws, the grunny hits the ground and runs straight for Rayne, She calls for her brother, but she hears nothing then she screams for him, no response she runs into the house as she passes her living room she tripped over something she looked to see what it was and saw her brothers leg she shrieks at the idea of her brother being dead she looks to see if her parents are there and finds them dead too she then realizes that she is the only one left. she gets up realizing that her only choice is to kill the creature. Rayne runs to the kitchen and opens the cabinets and takes out a butcher knife. she hears the grunny behind her and turns, the grunny jumped toward Rayne and she cut it in half while it was in mid air. She breaths a sigh of relief and puts the knife down and took a step then she hears more rustling coming from outside she grabs the knife again and walks outside and she sees millions of grunnies glaring at her with blood dripping from their fangs, it was not the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:36 pm
heheh, so it was that story that i read!
i dont feel like rereading it though.(sorry too lazy sweatdrop ) i still remeber it though!  

Death_DX
Crew

QueenDenise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Well that sucks. You like died in the story already D: O_O! Eh heh I still want to draw something for this. Can you explain what the characters look like again? sweatdrop 4laugh xd I know you look like yourself...errr... can't remember T__T  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 pm
User Image

lol here is a quick picture I did in like an hour. I was bored and the picture I wanted to do for this is still under work and progress so I thought I'd somewhat humor and intrigue you people! I hope its somewhat presentable xD.
Lol its supposed to be the future movie preview of this story. xD Kinda weird and I think it turned out a little fuzzy >.> But oh well!

Edit: I love the font for some reason! Seven Monkey Fury!
Also that little rated section beneath the grunny picture says, "only suggested to those who can handle pure awesomeness" xD.

QueenDenise

Liocious
Crew

Interesting Gaian

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm
QueenDenise
Well that sucks. You like died in the story already D: O_O! Eh heh I still want to draw something for this. Can you explain what the characters look like again? sweatdrop 4laugh xd I know you look like yourself...errr... can't remember T__T
rayne looks like rayne from blood rayne alucard looks like alucard from hellsing robin looks like robin from witch hunter robin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:43 pm
I dont like it its also very UN-original., bleh. (personal opinion)  

Master Drock
Crew

Writing Circle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces