Reply Gundam
The Origin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:54 am
Who here has been reading Gundam: The Origin?

Personally, I love it. I'm never able to put away the 8 volumes I have on-hand. While some may consider his re-designs of the Mobile Suits to be a bad thing, I really like what he's done. Having the Guncannons and Guntanks be much older models than the Gundam is a great spin on things, and I love what he did to the Zaku IIs.

Most of all, I'm enchanted by the insights and little pieces of trivia he throws in about the characters, as well as the little changes he makes to some of them. Captain Paolo Cassuis used to command a gunboat? Garma Zabi appreciates Hollywood? Mayor Eschonbach was a candidate for the United States' Presidency? It's wonderful!

Well, now that I've spilled my guts out about it, what do you think of Gundam: The Origin?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:59 am
I'll be getting volume 12 this week. I can't put it down either. Shame it was stopped early ... crying  

Swordoath Omega

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:14 pm
Swordoath Omega
I'll be getting volume 12 this week. I can't put it down either. Shame it was stopped early ... crying

It made me so mad that I think it caused the first time I've ever sent anyone or anything hate mail. mrgreen  
Gundam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games