Reply Claim your pet/slave here
A master and slave

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Blind and Broken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Seems we have a lot of interesting persons around here who want nothing more than to be willing and loyal slaves. Heh... Pretty interesting if you ask me. As I am a master I have been searching for the perfect slaves. Seven in all if it is not too much to ask. Why seven? I am very... Facinated by the seven deadly sins and like to name each slave after a sin. It's fun to have someone to order around in any way imaginable and to think of a servant who will love you more for giving the order is even better. Though it's also very enjoyable to have the... Rebellious type by master's side. Nothing is better than putting a naive or frisky girl under control with your own two hands. I've been in this business of slave and master for about a year now and I know the ups and downs. I just want a servant who will be willing to listen to me and to stay loyal. It's always fun to find someone new who loves to do the same things. And I love to show one hell of a party.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:40 pm
((Um... Is this a roleplaying post? Because this might belong in chat. I believe there's a "looking for slaves/masters" thread. Forgive me if I'm wrong, please.))  

Spewki

wicked punked star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 pm
Fenix the Matchmaker
Seems we have a lot of interesting persons around here who want nothing more than to be willing and loyal slaves. Heh... Pretty interesting if you ask me. As I am a master I have been searching for the perfect slaves. Seven in all if it is not too much to ask. Why seven? I am very... Facinated by the seven deadly sins and like to name each slave after a sin. It's fun to have someone to order around in any way imaginable and to think of a servant who will love you more for giving the order is even better. Though it's also very enjoyable to have the... Rebellious type by master's side. Nothing is better than putting a naive or frisky girl under control with your own two hands. I've been in this business of slave and master for about a year now and I know the ups and downs. I just want a servant who will be willing to listen to me and to stay loyal. It's always fun to find someone new who loves to do the same things. And I love to show one hell of a party.

willing slave smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 am
An always willing slave. Rebellious, without a doubt. I enjoy being... punished.  

Chaos_Lover19

Claim your pet/slave here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff