needs something more
  i dont get it
View Results

mixiania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:10 am
please i trust yall dont steal it
its almost done and i might post some of the book on here

the plot

alexandra morgan lafey (go's by morgan) is a gemini not just the sign but in real life she is 2 in one.
her mother was a witch that got suduced by a vampire. vampires are fertile in the first 2 months after there raising. and then when her mother was nearly 8 months pregnant she was turned. in result the vampire dna was infused with morgans. it left her as a witch and vampire. she has all there strength but she has a weakness to silver and a mild irratation to the sun but is still able to go out into the daylight.
seeking revenge on victor for sending the vampires that killed her imediate family and turned her brother gage.
morgan has a plan she has been planning for the last 6 years.
afeter the killing of her family valentine took morgan and her brother in to help them.
for 4 years it was just them three
one day a witch called kayellie shows up to help morgan ecept her witch side and works on that while valentine works with her and gage on the vampire part of life.
she finaly hears that victor is also looking for her and thinking she is ready she makes sure she is sighted.
a plan is set up for her to get hired to break into victors mansion and to get caught.
she is planning to whipe out victors vampire family but when she gets there nothing go's like planned
she befriends beth a tiger shifter
falls for the irrasistable heath, victors second in comand
and using magic on angelin the powers that be gives her the task in saving this girl from herself.
she struggels through tests and finds out some interesting things and hard ones
(not going to tell them all cause like i said im posting part of the book and hope to get published)
she also meets dan who she later finds out is a demon from the other world called dankanta who is one of the last demons that started the vampire race and he is wanting to create a new race of vampires because he is descusted about the way they have become and thinks morgan is the perfect person

i dont know if its going to be the first or second book im thinking maybe to understand it better the first six years should be book 1 then this book 2
i want to make it a series or a saga or whaterver
but please help me out and let me know i am also open to suggestions and ideas
most of the names are temps cause i cant think of any others like i need a goon name for valentine cause im not sure people will like it.
valentine is a seductive and very atractive vampire that helps them out and teaches them the ways of the vampire
the thing of my book is that he started valintines day years ago but the reason has changed over the centuries
but its not sure and im open to name sugestions  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 pm
I think it is good so far M.J  

Rainbow_Panda97
Captain

Silver Wind of Zom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm
i like it .... im also writing a book too ....... or at least trying to ^^"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:10 pm
I'd read it. P.S. There are thousands of vampire books, and it will be extremely hard to compete with Twilight. I would suggest creating your own race......................My picture might inspire u. It was a very good plot though and I really thought it was interesting.  

samuri of truth

Gothic and Emo Angels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff