Industrial/Rivet Fashion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyatt-Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:01 pm
I'm a military girl myself.

I got several jackets and trench coats, a few stomping boots, and my gas mask should be arriving by mail very soon!

heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:07 pm
I dress how ever I like, I don't really let my music choices influence my fashion to a degree... though I love wearing these 3 in' plat buckle up books that I own, and tight pants with tight shirts and over sized button ups. bandanas and big scarfs with buzzed hair (not now, I need to cut it)
fish nets bright colors mixed with blacks greys and whites and just anything else I like. which is usually something girly/gay, or cute or sexy or whatev.  

Captainsansnom

Alliecat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:39 pm
Militant Look.
I adore the WW2 Nazi look and am goign to be getting a German WWII Officers SS Hat (copy) soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:05 pm
Lately, I've been looking like some sort of skinhead, post-punk hybrid.
Oi!, only with big brown Robert Smith hair.  

Soviet Reunion

Achtundachtzig

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:45 am
Alliecat
Militant Look.
I adore the WW2 Nazi look and am goign to be getting a German WWII Officers SS Hat (copy) soon!

Ooohh... Jealous... X3
But I've got a gas mask in the mail (hopefully soon) so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:54 pm
Alliecat
Militant Look.

Ooo, same here! I dress how I want to but I adore the Military look. My outifts consist of a band tee, pants or capris,and tons of glow in the dark + colorful jewlery.  

Frankenska

Zed Melkor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:30 am
I don't get too elaborate when going a goth/industrial club (since I sweat a lot when I dance redface sad ).

-back t-shirt (sometimes with a band name - skinny puppy, the damned, etc.)
-black button shirt (short or long sleeve)
-black jeans
-doc martins (jeans not tucked in)
-wallet chain

Occasionally I go the other way because it sometimes bugs me that there are too many goth/rivet uniforms:
-red jeans
-white shirt
-white lab coat ("borrowed" from one of my jobs)
-safety DEVO glasses (also "borrowed" from one of my jobs)
-doc martins

I miss the Graver Grrrls. They had hot raver/dancer bodies, but dressed with skull bikini tops, fishnets, and had colorful - but not overdone - dreads. They would beat the crap out of any guy who talked to them while they were dancing, which was great.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:04 am
Zed Melkor
I miss the Graver Grrrls. They had hot raver/dancer bodies, but dressed with skull bikini tops, fishnets, and had colorful - but not overdone - dreads. They would beat the crap out of any guy who talked to them while they were dancing, which was great.

eek All the gravers I knew were pretty um...how to put this nicely....FAT.

And bikinis have no place in a club....unless you'll be getting money stuffed in them.... stare  

La Veuve Zin

Rainbow Smoker

5,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ahriman the Deceiver

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:22 am
Soviet gasmask, commissariet greatcoat, demonia boots, soviet parade officer's hat, usually with a psyclon nine or other aggrotech shirt  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:02 am
Lately i've been rockin' the camo pants + hawaiian shirt combination razz  

UraniumMonk

The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out