welcome to the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrew G Robinson
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:52 pm
Welcome to U-topia. where "you" is emphasized.

I've established a place of my own to create friendships and trust with in others and yourself. we are all a family full of brothers and sisters. we may disagree at times but we should never fight. I'm looking for big brothers and sisters to help lead and run this guild in a fun and fruitful manner

I'm always working on the guild but I have a very busy schedule

my schedule:
mon: 9am-1pm school
tues: 9am-1pm school
wed: 10am-10pm work
thur: 10am-10pm work
fri: 9am-1pm school
sat: 10am-10pm work
sun: FREE!!!! sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 pm
Hello everyone.

I can give you the facts of who I am like where, and when I was born. or how I grew up. Point of the matter is, that doesn't much matter. I am always changing from the influences on my life.

That's where you come in. I hope that you would influence me positively (i.e. love and understanding with a dash of empathy and friendship.) I'm on a never ending path for knowledge and wisdom... that I would like to one day pass on to this world when I pass from this world.

"I started yesterday, we can start today, and they will forever have tomorrow" -Andrew Robinson

So I look at a lot of problems in todays cultures, values, religions, and mostly politics. I will never let these problems take away my faith in humanity, my faith in you, and my faith in myself.

If we can come together and educate each other on our stances in the world with out name calling or rapid judgment we all will be a little more knowledgeable. And I would hope it leads toward wiser decisions with the resources we have.

I was born in 1988. making me 21. I have a very bold agenda, and would like to share some of the things I come up with and hear views from all aspects of life. (i.e. science, education, justice, health, spirituality, infrastructure, environment, media, governance, relations, arts, and economics. -12 sector wheel) in a way to enhance over all quality of life for every one. every one from the poor the the rich. from the republicans to the democrats. from the super powers to the third world countries.

Step one: educate your self.

Step two: educate others.  

Andrew G Robinson
Captain

Andrew G Robinson
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 am
we're still trying to keep this guild active. The more active you are the more active other members become. so please drop a few topics in the guild. AND BE SURE TO ATLEAST CREATE YOUR "HOME" page in the sub forum. first person to do so will be rewarded!!!

-your friend always Andrew G Robinson  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 pm
The general idea is to promote friendship and the values of trust, community, love, and understanding ect.. any ideas are good ideas that I would like to implement into the guild.
We all can help each other improve our quality of life in one way or another. -always your friend Andrew G Robinson razz  

Andrew G Robinson
Captain

U-topia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces